Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19844)
Alyssa W.
A friend of mine told me that this is a dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape which is what I'm currently using and loving. I've been wanting to try this product for the longest time, so I finally decided to pick it up from Ulta. I got the shade Sand, and it's similar to Tarte's Light Medium. I have to say that it's not an exact dupe but it definitely is just as good. Great coverage and it doesn't crease as much compared to my other concealer. I just wish that they would add more shades, because I can't match a highlighting shade to use. But other than that, I love this product and I highly recommend it!
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
This has been my holy grail concealer for a little over a year now. Someone at target recommended it to me and I'm obsessed. Even on days I don't want to wear foundation I use this to dab my under eyes and blemishes and it covers them like a dream. And it doesn't make me break out Or get oily! One of my must have products right now. For the price, it can't be beat.
Kim P.
THE BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER. EVER.

Blends perfectly with my skin! Easy to blend, easy to use! You will definitely get more than what you pay for. The hype for this concealer & the Age Rewind one IS REAL.

I would recommend this to newbies (and even pros) because I swear, you don't need any skill to apply this properly. I will definitely repurchase! (I've repurchased 3 times already HAHA)
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
My absolute favorite drug store concealer. I went through so many concealers from the drug store trying to find a good one and I just didnt like many of them until I found this one. It is said to be a dupe for bars radiant creamy concealer and I would agree with that. There's a good color selection. Doesn't feel heavy or sink into fine lines and blends out so nice. Can't say enough good things about this concealer.
Adeline C.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is a dupe for the tarte shape tape the only con about it is that it is you don't really get a lot of product like in my collection I have 3 of them because I love it so much. I will buy it over and over again it is so amazing
Colleen K.
AUSTIN, TX
Review for: Light more...
Great concealer for a great price! I think it has amazing coverage and I feel like I could cover up almost anything with it. It's easy to apply, but sometimes I have issues with blending. It's almost like it separates from my regular liquid foundation when they are combined. Definitely better than most cheap drug store concealers. I would recommend this to a friend looking for an inexpensive concealer that can get most jobs done.
Shanda H.
Holy grail drugstore concealer. It is one of the more moisturizing formulations at the drugstore. I use this mainly under my under eyes, and to highlight. It blends out like a dream, and doesn't burn my sensitive under eye area. If I set it with powder it lasts all day. The only con is that I am pretty fair and the shade light isn't that light for my skin tone! I wish they would come out with a lighter option.
Naidelyn V.
Review for: Light more...
I think ive tried almost evrry concealer in the market . At first i wasn’t too happy with drugstore concealers they were as full coverage as I’d like & they creased over time . This concealer is SO GOOD ! I love this thing i have dry skin do i love that this is like a creamy liquid texture. This is medium to full coverage and once set looks so beautiful on the face . This is one of my go to concealers for my day time looks .
Pamela T.
Lynwood, CA
I really like this concealer it's a medium coverage it's perfect for a no make up look it is really easy to apply and creamy. This is one of my everyday products because it's just so easy to work with I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anyone who is looking for a good concealer
Brett K.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Fair more...
For a drugstore concealer, this is great! I always used the Almay concealer but decided to switch to this one, which I saw at Ulta. I purchased the Fair shade, which was unfortunately too light for me, but I still love using it. It works well to conceal my dark circles and ever-present rosacea and acne. I would recommend this for someone seeking a good drugstore concealer. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?