Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20683)
Alix G.
Review for: Fair more...
Maybelline has been my favorite brand since the begging and this was one of my first products in my makeup bag. I remember thinking this was such a cool concept! The color was amazing and long rage it last longer then I thought I would and it was small so I could carry it with me anywhere I went and apply it without any problem. I would highly recommend it to anyone starting and that has problem skin they need to hide! For me it was my dark circles and it covered them up very well.
Kaitlyn R.
This concealer is honestly the best ever! It hides my purple under eyes, and it sets nicely on the skin, my only concern is just the color selection being so limited at my drugstore. I'm very pale and this is the second lightest shade bc it's so hard to find the very lightest and it highlights under my eyes good when I'm tan but when I'm pale in the winter time, it's almost darker than my foundation so I have to reach for my concealer palette but overall for the price and product, very worthy of buying!
Natalie R.
San Antonio
This concealer is worth all that it's hyped up to be. It will not cake, settle into fine lines, or wear off throughout the day. It is super hydrating and easy to blend. I have used this concealer daily for over a year and it has yet to let me down. I strongly recommend this if you're not looking for a cakey full coverage concealer, but one that's enough to hide imperfections beautifully while still giving you a natural look.
Monika R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Sand more...
My go-to drugstore concealer. I use 20-Sand for my under-eye and 25-Medium for extra coverage on my acne scars and it's the best shade duo's for me. (I am medium skin toned, olive undertones and these shades are usually my range with other brands as well) Although I don't know firsthand, I've heard that this is comparable to the Nars creamy concealer. For now though, I enjoy using this and don't see any reason why I need to make the switch to high end concealers right away. It's creamy, blends well with either a brush or sponge, and it doesn't have a crazy flashback under my eyes when I pair it with my Laura Mercier Translucent powder.
Alexis B.
Palmer, AK
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer! I like that is comes in many different colors, so many skin tone and shades can use this product. When using my skin tone shade, it really helps conceal dark circles under my eyes. I also use the lightest shade to highlight which blends beautifully with my foundation.

The only downside to this product is if you're using it to cover blemishes you would need to find a color that fits your foundation shade perfectly and use it over top of your foundation. When I try to use it underneath (which is what I normally do) it tends to move around and doesn't cover.
Other, than that, I think this is a great product and would suggest it to anyone who is on a budget.
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I cannot find a shade that will work for me! It seems like this would be a great creamy contour shade but it does last all day. It I wish the shade range was better, but for now, I'll stick to  Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Conceal & Contour or  NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer because I can actually find one that works with my undertones. I love the  Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation and the  Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder I really wish I could complete the trio with the concealer but it is just too dark for my fair skin.
Jill S.
Cleveland
Review for: Fair more...
This is without a doubt the second best concealer ever (first being the age rewind). I love it. It lasts all day! It stays fresh looking for a very long time on me, it's lightweight so I don't really have a problem with it falling in my fine lines, I avoid using too much setting powder only a tiny pinch or none sometimes. It brightens my undereye area and t- zone, blends in beautifully. I highly recommend this product and did I mention how great the coverage is. I've used it on a couple of blemishes even when I wasn't wearing any other face makeup and it covered, blended in, and lasted all day. A staple in my vanity
Haley C.
DeSoto,Tx
Review for: Fair more...
I really like this. I have the liquid foundation, foundation stick, and powder foundation and I really like it. It has light to medium coverage and I prefer full coverage, so I have to use a concealer on my acne scars. I would use the fit me concealer, because it's an amazing formula except that the LIGHTEST shade is DARKER than the lightest foundation shade. what??? I would give this five stars if I could actually use the concealer, because I love the coverage and wear, but the color is way too dark. What brand would make their lightest concealer darker than their lightest foundation shade??? I want to see an almost white concealer, Maybelline. Us pale folks want to highlight our undereyes too.
Erica K.
Carmichaels, PA
This is the concealer I use. I use shade 15. I have light skin with a neutral undertone. I found that shade 10 is actually darker on me than 15 is due to the undertones. While I would like a lighter shade for highlighting, this works for extra coverage underneath my eyes and cheeks where I tend to have discoloration and texture. It does not help mask my texture and some of the discoloration still shows. But for the price point, it's pretty good.
Sierra P.
Rocky Mount, NC
This product is the best. I started using this last year when i first started wearing makeup and it was great! It gave really good coverage.
I would recommend this to most people, this is a really good product. I think most people would like it because it's really good and it gives really good coverage and it blends really good with my foundation i have.
I would recommend this product! You can buy this at Target, Walmart, Online Stores, Malls, Sephora. Basically anywhere! #beauty #makeup #concealer #influensterawards #contest @Influenster Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back