Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19837)
Ronnie H.
GOODFELLOW AFB, TX
Review for: Fair more...
One of the best concealers I've ever used from the drug store for sure. Light weight with a nice amount of coverage. Doesn't look cakey when layered on top of foundation. Is very similar to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but it is a little bit more of a thin formula. Would recommend for sure!!
kendall l.
Libertyville , IL
Review for: Fair more...
It’s no shape tape, but it’s not terrible. The lightest shade is also too dark for me, which is really alarming because I️ am very fair, but not the fairest of everyone I have met. It is practically the same color as the lightest shade of the dewy smooth foundation. The formula is okay, sort of thick, and it creases my under eyes immediately, even if i️ powder right away. Does the job, but there are definitely better ones out there
Mariah B.
Mobile, AL
This concealer is a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer. It covers my dark spots well and blends very well under my eyes. But I feel that as I wear it throughout the day it begins to fade and my dark circles seem to peak through. For those who aren't looking to spend too much on a concealer, this is good and is very easy to find. Great price point for the product, I just wish it was a bit more longwearing.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA
I remember purchasing this and using the product all up but when I went to the drugstore again to purchase concealer I don't understand why I didn't reach for this concealer. I guess it's because it really wasn't that memorable. I want to give this concealer another go at it. And hopefully I can write a better review. And if I remember correctly I don't have any big issues with it. This will be on my shopping list for sure
Jazmin P.
This is my go to affordable long lasting not creasing wonderful coverage concealer. Is creamy and easy to apply I had no problem with this product even though I have excessive oily skin and dark circles. Overall i am impress how affordable it is and yet it delivers as much as my NARS concealer does. Love it.
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
My FAVORITE drugstore concealer! this goes hand in hand with the FITME foundation. I love this stuff and can't get enough of it. This concealer is a dupe for the Nars Creamy concealer. I hate when i cant restock my concealer cause the shade i love is always sold out. the texture is creamy and medium coverage. setting it with powder is perfect so it stays in place. Using the foundation and concealer together is definitely going to get you some compliments on skin looking flawless and natural.
Alescia S.
las vegas
Love , love , love this concealer !!!! The applicator is perfect and easy to control . This consistency isn't thick or watery and very easy to blend. It has full coverage and brightens up those highlighted areas. The packaging is simple and is lightweight . And there are a variety of colors to choose from. And it never creases on me .
Brenda P.
Brownsville, TX
I have used these concealer soo much. I bought them at clearance and I was soo happy because they turned out to be the best concealer i have used. They are easy to blend and carry around everywhere. I would totes recommend and repurchase
Yasmin B.
Review for: Medium more...
I bought this concealer and it became one of my favorites. The packaging is very lightweight and sleek. It is easy to apply/blend, a little goes a long way. The only bad thing I would have to say is that if you put too much on, it becomes Cakey, so you just need a little bit. I would recommend this 100%
Kim W.
This use to be my go to everyday concealer I've recently found another that I like a bit better for really full coverage! However don't get me wrong I still alternate and wear this often still. I love it for a barely there feel when I don't need full, full coverage especially in the summer months when it's super hot and sticky out. I will always keep this in my makeup collection.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?