Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Samantha C.
I use this concealer on the daily. It's one of the most easy to blend concealer I own and it is definitely full-medium coverage. The only thing I wouldn't recommend with this product is using it on oily skin because it is quite oily but it works really great for dry skin. Very comparable to the Nars concealer. It is very long wearing if set with powder! Would 10/10 repurchase :)
Cheryl B.
Review for: Light more...
I've been using this concealer for a week or two now and I really like it. I like the applicator and prefer it vs the Maybelline Age Rewind sponge applicator. I find that they're similar is coverage but I like the FitMe better because of the applicator. I like how it blends and looks after I apply setting powder. It lasts all day and does a great job covering my dark circles. I have some stubborn creases under my eyes and this doesn't draw attention to it.
Narelis A.
Norcross , GA
I love it! It truly conceals anything from dark circles to blemishes. There is a such thing as "too much" and will look cakey if not applied correctly or with too much. A little goes a long way anyway. Applying it with the wand and then patting it in with a beauty sponge is my favorite way to use this product. It does accentuate scabs or really dry patches. Of course, it looks its best on hydrated, exfoliated and moisturized skin. I suggest this to everyone.
AIXA F.
Sunnyside, NY
This concealer is the bomb. Seriously. Amazing. Before I ever thought about using foundation I used this concealer alone for spots and my under eye area and it looks like my skin. It really looks amazing. It creased a little bit but that comes with many concealers and you also have to take under eye care into consideration. Do you use an eye cream? You probably should regardless! I've never felt the need to set the concealer because the creasing isn't crazy visible. I really love this concealer and it's one of my go to's.
Samantha P.
I've used this concealer for a very long time, it's my fallback concealer. Good coverage, creamy but not too thick. Blends well into my foundation. It's almost a knock off of Nars Creamy Concealer, but not quite as good. But for a drugstore concealer, you really can't go wrong. Not many color options though, I think under 10? So if you can find a shade that works for you, give it a try. I think you'll like it. If not, you're only out like 8 bucks.
Gianna M.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Light more...
I used light instead of fair because I've found it to work better with my yellow undertones. The packaging is very similar to NARS creamy concealer and he product its self is great, very pigmented and easy to blend. You do need to work quick with this because it begins to dry on contact (or so it seems) so begin blending as soon as you apply it. It must have less of an oil base than traditional concealers because it doesn't slide around or settle into fine lines.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Fair more...
This is often referred to as a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer but I don't really agree. That doesn't mean it's a bad product. I find the consistency more watery and it's definitely not as pigmented, but it's a solid often at the drugs store. Plus, it comes in a pretty good range of colors. It isn't as brightening, but it blends well and melts into the skin. It's good for both highlighting and spot concealing. Overall I think this is a solid choice.
Mercedes W.
Review for: Light more...
This is my absolute favorite concealer of all time!!! It is super creamy and blends with out so super smooth and looks flawless on my skin and last all day without fading or having to touch up! The packaging is a little bit plan but the product is so amazing that it doesn't even matter. I'm actually almost out and I have to go buy another one this week.
Erica S.
Boone
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer applies evenly and smooth. I do not have super dark under eye circles, but I do like a good full coverage concealer to cover the dark circles I do have and to highlight my under eye area. This concealer wasn't the best I've ever tried, but it wasn't the worse. It covered some, but did not do a good job at highlighting. Overall, I would probably not buy this product again but maybe for someone who doesn't want a lot of coverage this would work.
Maurica Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly have no words with this concealer. After using this product it has changed my world. It is very easy to blend on your face. I recommend a beauty sponge to blend out the concealer mostly to get the coverage that you really want. The concealer feels really good on the skin and gives you a flawless finish. I will most definitely buy this concealer again in the future!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart