Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20668)
Christina K.
Milwaukee, WI
Great concealer. I sometimes notice it get a little oily after about 4 hours. As long as you set it with a good powder you shouldn’t have a problem. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a light coverage concealer look(:
Ronia K.
Review for: Sand more...
Love this concealer. The price is cheap and the quality is amazing! Simple application and always has me reaching for it even when comparing It to higher brand concealers. I would definitely repurchase.
Bailey M.
I love this concealer. I stopped using it for a while but I have come back to it because I haven't found another quite like it.

I love the texture. It's smooth and creamy. It's not too liquidity but it it still thick. It's perfect for under eye concealer. It is crazy pigmented so I don't need to use any type of corrector. It looks very nice under my eyes and it doesn't crease much. Which is a lot because every single concealer creases under my eyes.

I use shade 15 because it is lighter than shade 10. I found that shade 10 has a very neutral undertone. Shade 15 is very pink toned. For me, it's a perfect color because I am extremely pink-toned.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Light more...
This concealer has to be one of my all time favorites. It has a medium coverage but that is enough to cover my under eyes and any other spots on my face. I use this to do a slight high light and it works fantastic for that. It is not cakey and sits beautifully on top of a wide range of foundations. It does not crease under my eyes and goes on smooth but I still set in place with a powder. This is my second time purchasing it, so I guess you could say it’s a personal fave. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer❤️
Ana Z.
Es un buen corrector, creo que hay que agarrarle el truco para que funcione bien, creo que hay que dejarlo reposar un rato en la zona de las ojeras antes de sellarlo, todo con la finalidad de que no se te hagan pliegues. Es un corrector ligero de fácil aplicación, no es pesado, no es pastoso, neutraliza bien las ojeras sin embargo creo que le falta un poco mas de cobertura, tiene un buen precio y es de buena calidad, no sé si lo usaría de nuevo.
Jennifer Q.
Review for: Fair more...
This is such a beautiful concealer. It doesn't settle in fine lines and lasts all day on me. It is so creamy and has great coverage and is build able. It's definitely my favorite drugstore concealer!
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
OMG! I think things is the best concealer of all times. So far I have tried NYX, e.l.f., maybelline cream concealer, and even shape tape from Tarte. But so far, I have never had one that I could just put on without any foundation and you can't even tell it is there. The only problem is that it is super hard to find. All the stores, including ulta, don't have the entire shade range available in the stores at the same time. And not having any samples in any stores, makes it super hard to find your shade. But now I am super excited to try the actual foundation.
Daysire M.
Review for: Fair more...
I am absolutely in love with the Maybelline fit me concealer! This is my go to concealer the only one that I keep on repurchasing. I love how light weight and non heavy it is. It also blends in so seamlessly and it have buildable great coverage. I honestly use 3 different shade depending on how I want my look to turn out and if I have a tan or not. I range from 15-fair, 20-sand and 25 medium. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
LeeAnn C.
I tried this because Tati, my favorite beauty blogger, reviewed this as being her favorite "holy grail" concealer, and since I'm a bit Maybelline fan I had to try it. After using it for a couple weeks, I definitely see why she loves it. The formula has the perfect texture and blends beautifully with my foundation, and the staying power is pretty good. The only area I had trouble with was my under-eye; I have dark circles and they begin to show by the end of the day. But this concealer is great at hiding blemishes. Overall I wouldn't say it's quite at "holy grail" level for me, just because I have to layer it and it does wear a little, but it's amazing for the price and a very solid product.
Sierra R.
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer! It’s coverage is very buildable, and has a beautiful finish! The only issue I have with this line is that there needs to be many more shades available!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back