Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19804)
Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
This is a good concealer for a drug store. The consistency is creamy, but I feel like it finishes a bit oily. The coverage is high, but not too cakey. It is easy to apply and blend. I use a damp beauty sponge to apply it. It does a good job at hiding my dark under eye circles and blemishes. It does seem to crease under the eye area no matter what I do to prevent it. I have immediately set it with a setting powder, but it still seems to crease.
Daena Rachel E.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I use concealer mainly to brighten my under-eye and hide my dark circles. This formula isn't bad, it just wasn't for me. I prefer their Super Stay concealer to this when it comes to blendability & weight. For someone who prefers a thicker, heavier coverage, this is your concealer. It didn't cause any major creasing, but this would be better for concealing blemishes/discoloration around the face, rather than for using on the under-eye area.
Em S.
Review for: Light more...
This is a good concealer. I bought it because it has great reviews and people always rave about the fit me line. I bought the shade 10 light, which is yellow toned. It was a bit dark for me. The consistency is nice and creamy and blends out well with a damp sponge. I would say it has medium coverage. I like to use it on blemishes and dark spots.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
I have used this concealer religiously for the past 4 or 5 months. I use it everyday for work, and on the weekends. Recently I purchased the  tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer , and been alternating the two. The coverage on the Shape Tape is a little better, but I still use this one on days when I don't feel I need as much coverage. I do set it with powder so that it does not crease. Still, very light weight and lasts all day. Love it!
Alondra V.
Review for: Medium more...
This was the first concealer I ever purchased. It's great,lasts a long time, and blends easily on the skin. I recommend it, but I think it has light coverage. If you like that, then you'll love it. However, if you're looking for something with more coverage, I recommend L.A. Girl's concealers. Even though this is a really good concealer, I don't plan to re-purchase only because I've discovered something else for a very cheap price (Sephora's Gel Serum Concealer).
Bridgette  H.
Naples , FL
This is the all around best concealer I've used. I have dark circles and this brightens and covers them up without looking caked. I use it under my eyes, as well as on my nose and on other blemishes. I wish it came in lighter colors (I have extremely light skin) but otherwise, I am a multi-year user of this product!
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
I bought this concealer after seeing many excellent reviews and I just wasn't impressed. It's compared to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer but I don't see where they compare at all. I always hear that this concealer has high coverage but I find that it is very sheer. I'm also very pale and the palest shade is too dark for me to use as an under eye highlight. Maybe I would like it more if the lightest concealer wasn't darker than the lightest foundation.
Michelle E.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite drug store concealers. It's a great concealer that goes on smooth and also covers dark spots easily. I use it for my undereye along with a few other products for a night time look, but it's great by itself for work and other day time activities. I would def recommend this!
Joelle V.
This concealer is awesome. I started out using mac concealer, then moved to bare minerals, and alas i arrived at this gem. This is long wearing, doesnt crease on me, and i find it works well for both blemishes and undereye. I am NW20 and i use it in shade 15 because i like a lighter concealer for undereye. I have never used the nars concealer that some say this is a dupe for, but why bother?? This is a fraction of the price and works great.
Samah T.
New castle, NC
This concealer is one of my favorites. I use it especially for my under eye, but sometimes I use it for blemishes too. It is so easy to apply, gives a natural finish and has a great duration. Its price is very good as well. I am sure that it is not the best concealer but, until now, I have not found a better one. I'll buy it over and over and I recommend it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?