Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Light more...
This concealer has to be one of my all time favorites. It has a medium coverage but that is enough to cover my under eyes and any other spots on my face. I use this to do a slight high light and it works fantastic for that. It is not cakey and sits beautifully on top of a wide range of foundations. It does not crease under my eyes and goes on smooth but I still set in place with a powder. This is my second time purchasing it, so I guess you could say it’s a personal fave. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer❤️
Brittany W.
Thomson, GA
I really really like this concealer. Sometimes I use it by itself without foundation and it looks great. I'm in the lightest shade and it is a little cool toned for me, but I can make it work. The reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the shade range. There is no possible way for me to use this product to highlight and I really wish they offered an even lighter and neutral toned shade. They also don't go dark enough in shades. It's like cosmetic companies don't understand that there are people who have skin outside of the medium tone range.
Ana Z.
Es un buen corrector, creo que hay que agarrarle el truco para que funcione bien, creo que hay que dejarlo reposar un rato en la zona de las ojeras antes de sellarlo, todo con la finalidad de que no se te hagan pliegues. Es un corrector ligero de fácil aplicación, no es pesado, no es pastoso, neutraliza bien las ojeras sin embargo creo que le falta un poco mas de cobertura, tiene un buen precio y es de buena calidad, no sé si lo usaría de nuevo.
Jennifer Q.
Review for: Fair more...
This is such a beautiful concealer. It doesn't settle in fine lines and lasts all day on me. It is so creamy and has great coverage and is build able. It's definitely my favorite drugstore concealer!
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
OMG! I think things is the best concealer of all times. So far I have tried NYX, e.l.f., maybelline cream concealer, and even shape tape from Tarte. But so far, I have never had one that I could just put on without any foundation and you can't even tell it is there. The only problem is that it is super hard to find. All the stores, including ulta, don't have the entire shade range available in the stores at the same time. And not having any samples in any stores, makes it super hard to find your shade. But now I am super excited to try the actual foundation.
Daysire M.
Review for: Fair more...
I am absolutely in love with the Maybelline fit me concealer! This is my go to concealer the only one that I keep on repurchasing. I love how light weight and non heavy it is. It also blends in so seamlessly and it have buildable great coverage. I honestly use 3 different shade depending on how I want my look to turn out and if I have a tan or not. I range from 15-fair, 20-sand and 25 medium. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Sierra R.
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer! It’s coverage is very buildable, and has a beautiful finish! The only issue I have with this line is that there needs to be many more shades available!
LeeAnn C.
I tried this because Tati, my favorite beauty blogger, reviewed this as being her favorite "holy grail" concealer, and since I'm a bit Maybelline fan I had to try it. After using it for a couple weeks, I definitely see why she loves it. The formula has the perfect texture and blends beautifully with my foundation, and the staying power is pretty good. The only area I had trouble with was my under-eye; I have dark circles and they begin to show by the end of the day. But this concealer is great at hiding blemishes. Overall I wouldn't say it's quite at "holy grail" level for me, just because I have to layer it and it does wear a little, but it's amazing for the price and a very solid product.
Olivia B.
Review for: Fair more...
As a young beauty guru, I am trying to gain experience with high end and drugstore beauty products, and lately I have been attatched to the  Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer . I already use the Fit Me foundation on a daily basis so I was hoping to like this product. When I first purchased this I had seen many other MUA's review it saying how it resembled the NARS concealer. So I decided to test it out and give you my opinion. It is very lightweight with wonderful coverage. It blends out flawlessly with a beauty blender and it needs to be set with a powder for it not to crease but that's expected. Probably the best drugstore concealer I have tried. 10 out of 10 would recommend this to anyone!
ashley h.
Port Angeles, WA
So.. all you girls know how hard it is to find that perfect concealer. Than you find that one & omg your in love & you can't live without it & you can't go out without it... yeah this isite NOT that. It's more like a 3rd back up. If I didn't have 2 others. I don't know maybe it's the color.. it's just not right. I've had cheaper & better. Saddenso me. It really does because Maybelline & I go way back. 🤔
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back