Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19784)
Buy on Amazon
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This is my go to drug store concealer. It has such a good color range that I have colors to highlight under my eyes and the high points of my face, my normal color to cover blemishes, and a darker color to contour my face. It doesn't have the highest coverage, but it is buildable and leaves a nice finish without looking cakey or crepey. I highly recommend this.
Brittany C.
Dover, FL
Review for: Light more...
I live and breathe by this product . I have acne scaring and red spots around my nose and I only apply this and use a Beauty Blender to blend and buff the product to a seamless finish .  A few swipes of this and its all covered without feeling heavy and getting cakey . It blends out so easily . I have repurchased this concealer at least 3 times and will continue to repurchase this product . I definitely recommend this to anyone who is just starting out in the makeup world or who has been doing makeup for years !
Rebeckah H.
Scotrun, PA
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
Medium coverage. Very smooth and creamy. Lightweight and stays on for most of the day. I use it almost every day. Can get cakey if you don't prime the skin first. The packaging looks like what you're paying for. drugstore look. Would I recommend? Yes I would recommend this and the whole collection to friends. 20 on top and 15 on bottom
Samantha C.
I use this concealer on the daily. It's one of the most easy to blend concealer I own and it is definitely full-medium coverage. The only thing I wouldn't recommend with this product is using it on oily skin because it is quite oily but it works really great for dry skin. Very comparable to the Nars concealer. It is very long wearing if set with powder! Would 10/10 repurchase :)
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
This concealer was nothing like I expected it to be. It was way overhyped! It barely has any coverage & not much product in the tube. It cakes up under my eye and the cracks after an hour or two. I would definitely not buy this again. But if you're looking for a low coverage concealer and you have dry skin this probably might work for you. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cheryl B.
Review for: Light more...
I've been using this concealer for a week or two now and I really like it. I like the applicator and prefer it vs the Maybelline Age Rewind sponge applicator. I find that they're similar is coverage but I like the FitMe better because of the applicator. I like how it blends and looks after I apply setting powder. It lasts all day and does a great job covering my dark circles. I have some stubborn creases under my eyes and this doesn't draw attention to it.
Narelis A.
Augusta , GA
I love it! It truly conceals anything from dark circles to blemishes. There is a such thing as "too much" and will look cakey if not applied correctly or with too much. A little goes a long way anyway. Applying it with the wand and then patting it in with a beauty sponge is my favorite way to use this product. It does accentuate scabs or really dry patches. Of course, it looks its best on hydrated, exfoliated and moisturized skin. I suggest this to everyone.
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
This is my favorite concealer so far. Its very easy to blend, and affordable. One problem is that it burns my undereyes and that really annoyed me for a while. I recommend it, I use it every morning, but if you have sensitive eyes or skin then be careful. Also, the coverage isnt the best but I use it as more of a highlighter.
Samantha P.
I've used this concealer for a very long time, it's my fallback concealer. Good coverage, creamy but not too thick. Blends well into my foundation. It's almost a knock off of Nars Creamy Concealer, but not quite as good. But for a drugstore concealer, you really can't go wrong. Not many color options though, I think under 10? So if you can find a shade that works for you, give it a try. I think you'll like it. If not, you're only out like 8 bucks.
Mercedes W.
Review for: Light more...
This is my absolute favorite concealer of all time!!! It is super creamy and blends with out so super smooth and looks flawless on my skin and last all day without fading or having to touch up! The packaging is a little bit plan but the product is so amazing that it doesn't even matter. I'm actually almost out and I have to go buy another one this week.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?