Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20725)
Jordan S.
Charleston
Product is a medium coverage concealer. Does conceal my undereyes very well. But is a very small bottle. I conceal my eyes every day and the product last maybe two weeks before I was pretty much out
Becky R.
Mission, TX
This concealer is one of my holy grails! I use it on a daily basis as concealer and eyeshadow primer & it really pays off. It’s highly pigmented & is thick but not to the point where you can go wrong
Natalie  G.
The best!!! I found my perfect shade and it is super easy to apply and blends like a dream. It does a wonderful job of covering my dark circles and camouflages the occasional breakout. I will never be without it!
Krista G.
Review for: Sand more...
This is a good concealer but it does crease a little if it is not set. I have other concealers that have a better longevity than this one does. I wasn't impressed by this.
Ivanna N.
Medford, MA
After using this concealer, I have yet to use another that works as well as this one. Even though, its packaging is pretty simple, I really do not have many complaints about this concealer. It is just so easy to both apply and blend.

Even I am willing to try other concealers like I would like to really try the NARS concleaer but I do not want to spend too much on a concealer. So, I'll stick to this one until I decide to buy the NARS one., compared to the Rimmel London 2-1 Concealer/Highlighter and the e.l.f HD Lifting Concealer. I would say that Maybelline Fit Me! concealer would my #1 product and the Rimmel London one would be my #2.

So, I think that it's pretty clear that I would always go back to using the Maybelline concealer. I love it because it gives a natural smooth finish especially when applying on the bags or dark circles you may and even make you look awake and bright.
Brytani P.
Review for: Fair more...
A true dupe to the nars radiant creamy concealer. Medium to full coverage and it’s super cheap. Only con is the shade range isn’t that great and i wish they would come out with a few darker shades along with a few lighter shades
Monisha V.
Review for: Medium more...
This review will be hard to believe for some people. But I have to give my honest review based on what I experienced. I have a defined dark circles ,fine lines  and dry skin. I tried hardly to make it work but unfortunately instead of covering the dark circles it highlighted my dark circles and fine lines. I think this will cover hyperpigmentation or dark circles. However, it can be used to highlight under eye area or to highlight checks, nose etc.. I love the consistency, packaging and applicator. I like the fact that stays long .It has creamy, smooth consistency which makes it easy to blend. However in my case it dries fast and creases. I still wanted to try darker shade.
Ashlee W.
waycross
I’m OVERLY obsessed with this concealer. I truly think this concealer is better than most high end brands I’ve used! It really does conceal and is not cakey at all! Best of all it’s very well priced!
Paige F.
The Maybelline Fit Me concealer is a great product. It works so well for concealing redness or any trouble areas. It's a buildable product and is so worth it for the price. It also works great to highlight certain areas of your face, like your under eyes. I also think the packaging is great and the wand is the perfect applicator. There is a huge range of shades as well, for any skin tone! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great concealer that's a great price.
Kaitlin H.
Cortland , OH
I'm not really sure why this seems to be a cult favorite. I know it's supposed to be a dupe for the NARS Concealer I believe but I do not like this at all. First off this product stings my skin. I have tried multiple times to use this because I want to understand why everyone loves this and I just cannot. I very much dislike this. It is very lightweight and does not cover my under eye circles very well at all and it creases on me even if I set it with powder. There are cheaper drugstore versions that have higher quality than this concealer does. I can't even finish this product that's how much I dislike it and I will absolutely not purchase this again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back