Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19817)
Buy on Amazon
Mirtha M.
Review for: Sand more...
Everyone was raving about this concealer online so I decided to give it a try. It does have some coverage. I have insomnia so my dark circles are pretty bad but it still did a good job of covering them but I think I can find something better. Now that its summer I've gotten tanner and I need to get a new shade because it's too bright under my eyes and its hard to blend with my foundation. However, I still liked it when my skin was lighter. It made me look wide awake even though I was super tired.
Kim H.
Phoenix
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer everyday, whether I'm going for a "no makeup" makeup look or a full face of makeup. It's doe foot applicator makes it very easy to apply precisely in the areas i want. I use a damp beauty blender to blend out this concealer. I apply it in areas I want to highlight/conceal (under eyes, t-zone, etc.). This product is great for all skin types. I find that it has very buildable coverage, yet still looks natural. This compares to high end concealers for a more affordable price.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer I like this concealer & it's formula because it's so creamy & smooth & it performs great but it's WAY to yellow for my skin tone it's light enough but it literally has no pink undertones in it it's just straight yellow so I can't use it right now until I get another concealer to maybe mix it with but until then it's just sitting there unused. If you don't have any pink undertones at all then this would be perfect for you.
Taryn N.
West Hartford
My under-eyes can get really dry in the winter so sometimes, thicker concealers can enhance that. This is a great and cheap alternative to my higher-end concealer when I want something that will cover my dark circles (after a long night of studying) but not be so drying. The Fit Me concealer is really hydrating and lightweight, making it perfect for dry skin and daily use. It's not a full 5 stars because it's not my favorite (the Tarte Shape Tape takes the cake) but it's definitely top 3!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Light more...
Maybelline hit it out of the park with this Fit Me Concealer. It's by far the best drug store concealer ever. It holds a candle to a lot of high end concealers that I own. The packaging is a thin tube and a doe foot wand that makes using it so easy and the formula blends like a dream. It will cost you around $7 and I do recommend you give it a try.
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
This is a great drugstore concealer. It really does a good job of hiding my blemishes and lasting all day.The color range is also really good as well. The packaging is alright it reminds me a lot of the Nars Radiant concealer packaging. I would like to get more product because I feel like I go through them fairly fast. But, over all a nice product.
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
The maybelline fit me concealer truly is a perfect fit! With medium coverage I say this product is definitely worth $5 it has a good brightening affect To it making it perfect to use under the eyes. Maybe line fit me concealer is also easy to blend. Just Make sure you use a under eye setting powder so it won't crease and you will be all good to go!
Mariana R.
Hawthorne, CA
Hands down! My favorite concealer! I have purchased so many of these concealers. I have a yellow tone and I could just use this concealer and be done with my face. I love it
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Sand more...
I've gone through so many of these,I wear this on my natural days it's easy to blend, and great for my dry under eyes. I love how this formula isn't dry and how easy this is to blend out. This doesn't dry down fast and can be built up without looking cakey. Not only can you use this to conceal this can be used to highlight certain areas of your face. Very lightweight formula while still giving you coverage. I also love how the colors are based towards people with more yellow undertones.
Angie T.
This concealer is amazing!! I would recommend it to use more as a cover up concealer and not for dark circles, as the coverage is more light/ medium. It blends well and has more of a matte finish. If you have more yellow undertones with a light-medium skintone I would recommend using the color sand. You can find it wherever they sell drugstore makeup.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?