Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Marissa M.
Chatsworth, CA
This is the perfect every day concealer. It is very creamy and doesn’t dry out your undereyes. I use it every single day and it’s comparable to higher end products.
Celina G.
Phoenix
Review for: Light more...
I really loved this concealer! It blended great and the coverage was medium to full. You can definitely build it to full. Went in smooth and also highlighted the areas I wanted as well.
Angela C.
Pharr, TX
I am OBSESSED with this concealer! It is definenetly a dupe for Nars radiant creamy concealer. It is so lightweight and the coverage is amazing! It never creases on me.
Lexie N.
Pensacola
The Maybelline fit me concealer is a great concealer. it helps to conceal the dark areas underneath my eyes. it is not expensive and I would recommend to a friend.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
Review for: Light more...
This is an amazing concealer for brightening and spot concealing. Very natural, lightweight, and blendable. Good for oily skin. Lasts a long time. The wand is very easy to use. Such a good price as well.
maddie ⛅.
Towson
Review for: Light more...
This is a good cheap concealer. I keep it in my purse for little touchups throughout the day. Not my favorite that I've ever tried, but still a good backup to have
Alexandra D.
Milford
This is a pretty medium coverage concealer and it wears pretty well. It is somewhat of a dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealers. I just wish they would expand the shade range then it would be even better.
Belinda P.
San Juan, TX
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
Love it, love it!! One of my favorite concealers its long lasting concealer not full coverage for under-eyes. Other than that I still keep purchasing this product.
michelle w.
Review for: Medium, Light more...
This is my every day concealer, it is affordable, has great coverage and does not sink into fine lines and wrinkles. It is good for covering blemishes also.
Kristina P.
Garden City, KS
Review for: Medium more...
I was a little disappointed in this product. I heard a lot of great things and it just fell short. Just not the coverage I needed. Very light. Could be used on a no makeup day to just brighten the eye
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back