Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19825)
Buy on Amazon*
mai m.
Review for: Light more...
I have tubes of this concealer everywhere. I keep them in my freelance kit, I keep them in my own personal stash, I can't get enough!

This is the most perfect drugstore concealer I've ever tried. Very similar to the NARS radiant creamy concealer in coverage, texture, and blendability. This stuff blends out SO beautifully and gives the perfect amount of coverage without becoming cakey and gross. I swear by this stuff. Such a beautiful finish as well - once it dries down, its very radiant and dewy. Gorgeous!
Julie M.
Arlington, TX
I really like the formula form this product being that it is from the drugstore. It gives you a lot of coverage, in fact I sometimes use only this when I want to wear a minimal makeup look. The price is very affordable. I definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to try out a new cheap concealer!
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
My favorite drugstore concealer by far. It gives me just enough coverage but let's my skin breathe and freckles show through. For everyday wear, I like for my skin to look natural but I apply concealer to even out my skin tone and cover any redness I may have. This concealer is affordable, has good coverage (but not full coverage), and is easy to apply (I like using my real techniques sponge or just my fingers if I'm lazy). Highly recommend this concealer!
Rachael J.
Review for: Fair more...
My favorite drugstore brand concealer. This has such great coverage and wearability. After briefly switching to Kat Von D's concealer (which I love, but there is not enough product for the price), I have decided to repurchase this one at a fraction of the cost. It is so worth it and is definitely comparable to some of the other high end concealers I have tried in the past.
Cynthia L.
Laredo, TX
This is an amazing product. I recently brought it at target for 5.29 dollars (US) & I was shocked to see that it was similar to the NARS concealer. I have also seen many youtubers compare & they think it is a dupe. I am going to definitely keep buying it. The one that I brought was color Sand & i love that it has a hint of yellow because yellow is for highlighting. Overall great product.
Bethany B.
Review for: Fair, Light, Sand more...
This is one of the best drugstore concealers on the market. It has just the right amount of coverage and pigment to cover those imperfections that you wish didn't exist. It's more of a medium/full coverage product, not too thick, very creamy and rich in pigment. You can color correct, spot conceal and overall brighten up your face with this product. You can wear it on its own for a soft, natural look, or on top of foundation for more coverage. It blends like a dream and I definitely have to have this one in my collection. There are so many shades to choose from. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Natasha L.
San Antonio
Review for: Light more...
This concealer gives a gorgeous natural finish. I think it's best for the under eyes. It's really lightweight and long lasting, and it does crease on me but of course I just set it with loose powder and it's not a problem. I've been using this concealer for years and recently I haven't been using it as much but it's honestly so good. The only reason I'm taking off one star is because the shade range isn't good. They need to add shades for more fair people and very deep people. Other than that, it's a great concealer :)
Ellery B.
Review for: Fair more...
Maybelline fit me concealer is honestly not the most full coverage concealer and I find that the Applicator is a bit hard. The packaging feels expensive for being a drugstore concealer. I have repurchased this once and when I run out I will purchase it again. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I really would say that Maybelline New York is stepping up their A game when it comes to all of their make up products. Although I really do like this concealer, I have super dark circles under my eyes and need something that is a little thicker and fuller coverage. The price is amazing and when I do go for my light more natural make up days this is the concealer that I grab for. It is long wearing and that's why I use it.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Favorite concealer of life!!! Best one I've tried and for it to be from the drugstore is amazing. It's very creamy and blendable. I use it for my undereye and I love it. It's not drying and doesn't leave your undereye crepey. It does crease on me if I don't set it so I make sure to do that. The coverage is great! I would say medium to full if you build it up a little. I always use a damp beauty blender to blend it in. I have re purchased again and again and will continue to for sure!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?