Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Valerie D.
Product: Fit Me Concealer Maybelline

Yes or No: No

Packaging,
Functionality: Very simple packaging, can get lost easily because the
packaging is generic looking and not easy to spot. The doe foot
applicator is nice

How I Use: I used it under my eyes, on my chin, and in my T-zone

Best For: oily skin types, brightening under eyes with the right shade

Worth It? For my skin type, no

Scent: N/A

Appearance
After: When I first used it I loved it. It blended out beautifully and it looked stunning, but throughout the times of me using it and throughout the day I would realize that it creased up very easily. I also realized that it emphasized my dry spots

Skin Type Best for: Oily, combo (it exaggerates dry spots)

Sensitive skin approved: I guess so

Summary: For me personally, it did not work for but I do know may who love this concealer

Would I Buy Again: If I had to

Would I Recommend: Yes, for oily skin

Uses: Undereyes, spot treatment, highlighting areas
Ashley R.
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my all-time favorite concealers. The shade selection needs a lot of work. I have a very common, warm, light complexion, and even I have difficulty finding a good match that's is light enough to brighten under my eyes, but not too light to where it doesn't conceal dark circles.

But the formula is where it's at! It's a more luxurious-feeling concealer, IMO. It's creamy, but it also feels gel-like. It can be built up to almost a full-coverage... full enough for me! A couple of layers give me full coverage, but starting out, it's more of a high-medium. It stays put all day long, minimal creasing and fading (which are both typical for me). And it blends out seamlessly; it takes about 1 minute to blend out each side, and I apply quite a bit. It just makes my undereye area look smooth. It never looks cakey, thick, or heavy. I think they need to update the wand to be more like the other wands brands are coming out with (like UD Naked Skin, TF Shape Tape), and the shade range needs to be expanded. But other than that, TOP KNOTCH!
Mariama S.
Papillion, NE
Review for: Sand more...
This has to be my favourite make up concealer! It was hard finding my right colour but its definately worth it now. Helped with my eyes dark circles and black spots!x
nicha e.
East Dublin
Review for: Cafe more...
A very liquid-y concealer. But it has medium to full coverage it is buildable. I love it one of my favorite drug store concealers it looks so good on all foundations.
vanessa R.
Frisco
Es uno de mis correctores favoritos ya que su aplicador me gusta (es algo en lo que me fijo mucho) además de que la facilidad con la que difuminó y queda es grandioso
borie l.
Fife, WA
So I heard so much about this concealer when watching Youtube beauty videos so I decided I had to try it. I haven't used many concealers before so I don't have much to compare it to but I do generally like the formula of this concealer. The first disclaimer is that I definitely did not buy the right color. This concealer is the same shade as my foundation which is good for concealing blemishes but what I really wanted was a concealer that was a shade or two lighter than my skin to use as a highlight under my eyes to brighten up my dark circles. Save for that, the formula is really great and gives me great coverage. I use some powder to set it and it stays for quite awhile, especially if I set my whole face with a setting spray.
The main reason I gave this a four star is because I am not too crazy about the packaging. This is the only concealer I have that constantly has product oozing from the top, even when I try putting the wand in super carefully. I don't know if this is the case for everyone or just me so take it with a grain of salt!
Sunny M.
Slidell , LA
Review for: Light more...
I didn’t like this concealer at all. It would dry and stay sticky on my skin. And it also would clump and crease everywhere that moved on the skin even after “baking”
Emma K.
gouldsboro
Review for: Fair more...
I REALLY like this concealer, it has just the right amount of coverage and does not feel heavy at all and that is my favorite thing about it, including the fact that it is very affordable.
Ashley
Currently using it in the shade 20. I've repurchased this product, I love to conceal under my eyes, bridge of my nose, chin, and forehead! Also, I use it as eye shadow primer!
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Light more...
This is a great affordable concealer that works magic. I've found it to be just as long lasting as my Nars concealer. It's not heavy or make your undereyes look cakey.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back