Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20645)
Krystal M.
Everyone raved about this product but I didnt care for it. I dont think it was even a medium coverage. The formula was too watery for my liking. I didnt like this product.
Sophia M.
Easy to apply. Great range of colors and for a great price. I like the “lipstick” applicator. Easy to get into the inner corners under the eye and to use for a cut crease.
Kristyne M.
Review for: Light more...
Light/medium coverage concealer. I use it daily and helps lighten my dark circles and red spots on my face. It’s easy to apply with the applicator and is buildable. I would recommend it to others.
Andrea O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Fair more...
I can say that I really love this concealer not too heavy not to light it does have a good coverage I love to use this on my brows and under my eyes I would definitely recommend this to you !!! ❤️
Hannah G.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Fair more...
Comparable to tarte shape tape. I use the fit me powder on top to set and it looks great! Only downfall is that it runs out fast because it is small. But for such a low price I don’t mind going to buy more!
Elena C.
West Chicago, IL
Review for: Fair more...
This is probably the best drugstore concealer I’ve tried. It is a good dupe for the NARS simply radiant concealer. It’s really good medium coverage for your imperfections! I would definitely recommend!
Patricia M.
Fontana , CA
Great product for such a great price! Definitely if you find the right color to use it really covers up anything! I like that it is a wand applicator and can go directly where I want the coverage.
angelina w.
Canonsburg
Review for: Medium more...
Great concealer!! This has great coverage and barely creases. It’s very slim so it’s great to keep on hand for touch ups. I love to use this under my eyes and on blemishes
Millie🐇🐇🐇. 2.
Phelan
I like this concealer it is full coverage the only thing though is I wish they made lighter colors. Their lightest color is too dark for me. They need more color options.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
Not for me. I don’t think the coverage of this product is full enough to even call it a concealer. I disliked this product so much that I decluttered it from my collection.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?