Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Meagan G.
Kenansville, NC
This product is an amazing dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. The sleek packaging makes it easy to travel with and the applicator is perfect for under eyes. I use this in shade Fair for highlighting. It's honestly one of the best drugstore products I've ever tried! The coverage is buildable and it seems to come in a decent shade range, although I'm sure there are some skin tones that are left out.
Sashai G.
Houston , TX
This is by dar my favorite drugstore concealer. It reminds of the NARS Creamy Concealer. Although it doesn't provide as much coverage when highlighting my undereye, it's worth it. I've used this concealer many times and it has worked like a charm. I would recommend that everyone have this product in their collection. The brush applicator provides a lot of control, which I love. It's also long-lasting. You would never be able to tell that this is a drugstore brand. Go out and get it NOW!!!
Dania F.
Raleigh, NC
I would consider this product to be a great dupe for the Tarte concealers. It has high coverage, lasts long, and does the job very well. I like the skinnier applicator that it has as compared to the Tarte one. There is a wide variety of shades, and I'm able to purchase two and mix them to find my shade as it changes throughout the year. It is super blendable, and I usually get the job done with my Real Techniques Beauty blender or a concealer brush. tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
Kyla B.
Waukee
Review for: Light more...
This concealer been such a life saver in the past few weeks! I've gotten much tanner than the foundation I own is so I've been kind of had this struggle to find something that matched my face! One day, I took this concealer and tried putting it on my face to test and see if it worked as a foundation and sure enough, it did! I use this all over my face and use Nyx's Studio HD concealer in the shade Alabaster under my eyes and it works perfectly! I'm absolutely in love with concealer and will have to continue to buy it in the months and years to come!
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I have this shade in light and I do not like it. It really creases in my fine lines and wrinkles and dried quickly. It's very yellow toned and the wand is pretty small. I like a thicker wand so the product is dispersed more evenly over a larger area. Overall my complaint is that it is very drying and doesn't work well for my under eyes. I could recommend this to someone who has medium skin tone and no wrinkles or natural creases under the eyes. Maybe someone 20 years old or younger.
Rachel S.
Brockton
Review for: Fair more...
Although their foundations of the same line come in a fantastic array of colors, the concealers are far more limited and do not get to a spectrum light enough to truly function for me. I used the lightest shade I could find as a very light liquid contour for a time before I began to break out in that area. I'm not certain it was particularly down to the use of this product or something else. I would probably recommend it to people who are in the mid-tone range and not for anyone quite fair (I can't speak for anyone who's particularly deep toned).
Suzanne S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I love this concealer for multiple reasons! I love the way that it blends I love the coverage and I also love the color selection provided; I use this on myself and I also use it on my clients that I work with for freelance work as a make up artist, and this concealer always delivers. My favorite thing is any foundation that I use this with is when concealing the under eyes it blends and seamlessly without lifting up or moving around the foundation under it and it also sets very well with no creasing when using a setting powder. It's extremely creamy with good coverage yet not heavy! Not to mention it's super affordable!
Ashley C.
This is probably the most raved about concealer that I know of. The fit me concealer in the color 15 fair is the that's concealer that I know of in drugstore make up. It really does the job and doesn't look cakey. It just covers where you need it to cover without being super obvious or giving that white-out look.
Leah M.
I have heard many great reviews about this concealer being a dupe to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, so I thought why not? It's super cheap and I want to see if I can find another holy grail concealer and add it to my collection. When I did my normal makeup routine and applied this concealer under my eyes, I was impressed with the coverage, it was light weight and hid my darkness. I think this is a good option for those who aren wanting more of a lightweight concealer, but I personally gravitate toward full-coverage concealers, but I do like this product for more natural days.
Angela T.
washington
Review for: Sand more...
I really love this concealer, and here are the reasons why: It's super easy to blend and you only need two coats for full coverage. The consistency of the product is very pigmented and it's super liquidy. (Be careful not to spill it on your clothes) because it's so liquidy that it will sometimes the concealer will form a drop from the applicator. It's only $5 and I gotta say it's worth it . The after results are really great because it looks really natural. A plus is that I ran an entire mile without stopping and the concealer still stayed on.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?