Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19800)
Buy on Amazon
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have been using the fit me concealer for a really long time as well as the fit me foundation which I love! This concealer is amazing the only other concealer I've found close to this one is the age rewind. This concealer has really great coverage it is easy to apply and to blend, great for highlighting under the eyes and has a smooth finish. It doesn't look cakey or heavy which I love. I don't really have dark circles under my eyes but one of my friends that does I recommended this concealer and she says its amazing for covering up dark circles. Great product!
Ashley M.
Girard, OH
I use this in shade"light" and "sand," it isn't thick and is medium coverage. It is good for under eye and hiding unwanted pimples/blemishes. I have purchased this more than once, but I just recently switched back to Maybelline's instant age rewind concealer. Before purchasing this concealer thought I read reviews and watched some youtube videos and a lot of them said it is very similar to the naked concealer.
bridget l.
Westborough
Review for: Fair, Deep more...
I've used the shade fair for under eye, spot, and to sharpen eyebrows for so long and it works fantastically! Ive tried to use deep as a light contour shade and it looked like mud on my face & wouldn't blend out, but I only tried that once or twice, so I wouldn't say definitively that it wouldn't work for a contour. The deep shade is great for hollowing the eyelids and adding a more bronzed look with very little effort, I just blend it out with a small, relatively dense eye brush. Medium coverage, buildable to an extent, and a comfortably mayte finish.
Jennifer Z.
Austin, TX
This concealer is worth a try. Every person has different needs, and for me - I have very dark circles and cannot use this product alone. If I use the Bobby Brown corrector underneath it, then this concealer does do fairly well. It's very blend-able, and there's a ton of shades to pick from. For me, I probably won't repurchase since I need to cover my dark circles quickly, and don't often have time to do a lot of extra steps.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Fair more...
One of my all time favorite concealers. If it weren't for the Tarte shape tape, I probably wouldn't ever buy another concealer. I actually like the formula of this much more over the shape tape because it's lighter but still creamy. I tend to crease with the shape tape but I've never had that problem with this concealer no matter how much I layer it. It's not the most full coverage concealer out there and doesn't completely hide dark circles or pimples but I think it works perfectly for me. If the pigmentation were a little bit better I would have no other complaints!
Meagan G.
Kenansville, NC
This product is an amazing dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. The sleek packaging makes it easy to travel with and the applicator is perfect for under eyes. I use this in shade Fair for highlighting. It's honestly one of the best drugstore products I've ever tried! The coverage is buildable and it seems to come in a decent shade range, although I'm sure there are some skin tones that are left out.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Review for: Light more...
This has been my holy grail concealer for the past four or five years. While I do try other brands in between, I always go back to this one because of price point and also application. It is SO good. Only small complaint is it tends to crease a little bit under the eyes mid day, but if you don't mind carrying a sponge or powder with you, it's really not that big of a deal. Most concealers crease on me but the price and quality of the fit me line is way too good to fall asleep on. I hope they keep this line and keep expanding it more for a very long time
Courtney L.
I continue to repurchase this concealer every time I run out. It is pretty lightweight so it doesn't feel cakey on my skin. I've never had an trouble blending it out on top of foundation with a brush or sponge. The coverage I would say is more sheer to medium but you could build it up. This is more of an every day concealer than one I would use on a special occasion. Great value for the price. Go buy it.
Sashai G.
Houston , TX
This is by dar my favorite drugstore concealer. It reminds of the NARS Creamy Concealer. Although it doesn't provide as much coverage when highlighting my undereye, it's worth it. I've used this concealer many times and it has worked like a charm. I would recommend that everyone have this product in their collection. The brush applicator provides a lot of control, which I love. It's also long-lasting. You would never be able to tell that this is a drugstore brand. Go out and get it NOW!!!
Kyla B.
Waukee
Review for: Light more...
This concealer been such a life saver in the past few weeks! I've gotten much tanner than the foundation I own is so I've been kind of had this struggle to find something that matched my face! One day, I took this concealer and tried putting it on my face to test and see if it worked as a foundation and sure enough, it did! I use this all over my face and use Nyx's Studio HD concealer in the shade Alabaster under my eyes and it works perfectly! I'm absolutely in love with concealer and will have to continue to buy it in the months and years to come!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?