Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19844)
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Review for: Sand more...
I really Love the coverage of this concealer. It went on very light and smooth. I like the way it blended under my eyes and it covered a pimple on my cheek. It lasted all day just like the fit me foundation I was wearing from Maybelline too. I would so recommend this to others and I am so surprised and pleased this is comparable to high end as well. I was also testing lancome they both just rocked my face. Great Job Maybelline!
Tracy L.
Review for: Sand more...
I use this concealer to carve out my eyebrows every day and it blends out so beautifully without leaving any streaks on my skin. I've been using this concealer consistently for two years ever since I bought it and haven't found a better replacement for it so far. The price is beyond reasonable and I will be sure to continue to purchase it. I bought a backup thinking I was running out of it about a month ago but surprisingly I still haven't run out of the concealer. It lasts me such a long time and it seems that I'm able to use every drop of the concealer with the packaging.
Ella c.
Hanover
Review for: Light more...
this concealer is great for every day but it doesn't sit super well on the tiny little bumps on my dark circles. It is extremely easy to blend and is moderately buildable. I would say it is a mix of light and medium coverage. I wish you could build it up to a medium to full coverage without it looking more obvious that you are wearing concealer. Actually, I personally find this the most flattering if you ONLY put this on your dark circles and it will cover them quite well and it will look like you are wearing nothing. the packaging is nice and the consistency is quite watery.
Jessica L.
Review for: Light more...
I really enjoyed the FitMe Liquid Foundation, so I figured I'd try the concealer from this line as well. I am not overly impressed. Although it's cheap so I don't feel as guilty for spending the money on a product I ended up not liking, I was still hoping for more. The concealer is too thick for my liking which makes it almost sticky and hard to blend. It's also really hard to get mascara marks or other makeup remnants off of it without completely removing all of the makeup and starting over. It does stay matte and look nice throughout the day, but I probably won't be purchasing this product again.
alyssa t.
red oak, TX
This is one of my most favorite makeup items i use on a daily. Maybellinee Fit me! Concealer is just like some high end makeup brands. It is best fro both under eye and blemishes. There packing is basic. I would recommend this to anyone who likes high end brands, because this is just like it i had a sephora concealer and ran out and needed some quick and cheap for a day and i didnt think it would work but it did i was just the same as sephoras concealer.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This is by far my favorite concealer I have ever tried I would definitely tell anyone to buy it, in fact I have :) works wonders for your under eyes and I like to add a little bit around my lips if I make any mistakes with my liquid lipsticks. Just put a little on after your foundation and make sure to put on before your powder.
Kim P.
This concealer can easily be compared to the Mac pro longwear and Tarte concealer.
It's about $6, (great price) 3 shades - light, medium, and dark. It's long wearing, full coverage and crease free (if set promptly and properly).
I rave about the Fit Me line 9because there are so many young girls who are looking to be makeup artist or just learning about makeup but may not have the money for the high end products. This is a great way to start your makeup kit.
Ileana G.
My favorite drugstore concealer ever! After hearing a large amount of good reviews, comparing it to high end concealers I decided to try it by myself, so here are my final thoughts:The price is very affordable, it's not going to cause a hole in your wallet.I find it to be very lightweight, smooth and easy to blend. It also is buildable.It works amazing to me; it doesn't crease, and covers my dark circles very well. Sometimes I use it to cover blemishes and it works perfectly.If you are looking for a affordable, medium coverage concealer, this is the one.It is a must have.
member-b7598
Review for: Medium more...
I really enjoyed this product I would like a high end one though. The only problem I had was I couldn’t find a color light for me. I would 100% recommend this concealer.
Brooke N.
encino
Review for: Sand more...
Hi i am Brooke a teenage girl who likes makeup, but rarely does it. When I do i only use concealer, i have been trying to find a good concealer flf my skin tone (i have dry, flakey skin) and this does yhis trick! It is not the BEST concealer on the market, butgor the pricr point it is the best youll get! I would totaly recommend tbis product to any friend on a budget and will contiue my search for an amazinf concealer!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?