Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Liliana O.
Review for: Medium more...
This is one of my favorite drug store concealer.It’s good coverage but not better than the tarte one.It’s really good for the price,so I would definitely recommend buying it if you want something cheap and good
Bri F.
Lockport, NY
I love using this concealer when I’m going for a no makeup makeup look. I just put this on under my powder foundation and go. It doesn’t crease and makes my skin look flawless.
Marissa C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sand more...
This is my go to concealer. It's exactly my shade and it goes so well with my color corrector if I don't wanna do a full face and I want to just touch up my bags under my eyes
Gregory B.
DUBLIN, OH
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is a really good drug store concealer! Its reasonably priced and it does the job well. I use it for highlighting my face and covering blemishes. The only thing that I would say about it is that is kind stings my skin a little bit? But I have super sensitive skin and it is only uncomfortable for like 1 minute.
haley b.
Modesto, CA
This is the best concealer I have tried! Way better than some of the super expensive ones. I love this brand and I will continue to use it! I would highly recommend o everyone
Jackie O.
Lexington , NC
The associate matched me with the wrong color for my skin tone. This however is a good medium coverage concealer. I need a more full coverage one, so this did not work for me.
Cece S.
wilbraham ma
Review for: Sand more...
Love this product so much!! Has amazing coverage matches my under eye color which is hard to match long lasting and it goes on very smoothly!! Packaging is also nice and I will definitely buy it again.
Ashia C.
Barstow , CA
This is my go to drugstore concealer it conceals everything very nicely not too cakey the color is perfect I will definitely be buying more of this product in the near future!
Hailey S.
idaho Falls
I love this concealer, especially because of the price. Its a great value and it has lasted my a really long time. It is medium coverage, but it’s also buildable. I will definitely repurchase this one.
Haley K.
Birmingham
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer everyday. It's not too heavy but still covers blemishes really well. It does crease a little under the eyes so you need to set it, but it looks very natural. I use the color light.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back