Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20666)
Nada A.
Review for: Medium more...
Super creamy and super affordable . The applicator makes it easy to control how much product you want to put on your face.
jade w.
Thurles
Very low in colour selection but i do love it very lightweight but yet full coverage highly recommend if u are on a budget
aurora a.
Review for: Medium more...
I hope to get this maybelline product beacuse i am soon empty of concealer. Does it last long? No my friends have tried it
Tasmia R.
Overall a good concealer for the price. It has good coverage. It's a dupe for the Nars creamy concealer. Variety of shades
Iva A.
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer everyday. High coverage and good feeling on my dry skin. The light shade is perfect for my light skin.
Vixiel C.
This is very creamy and I like it. It gives me that coverage that I want. It is very comparable to Nars Radiant Concealer.
Ronald Alberto I.
Review for: Fair, Medium, Cafe, Light, Deep, Sand more...
Son de muy buena cobertura y sin duda vale la pena comprar estos productos sin duda son inmejorables y de muy buena calidad
Kallista M.
This was the first concealer I ever used. I love it, this will last about a month and there is a broad spectrum of colors!
Hilary P.
Amo este corrector,es de farmacia y es muy económico tiene buena cobertura más no completa.Pero es muy bueno lo recomiendo
Samira V.
Valencia, Venezuela
I am charmed with it, am the economic version of NARS's concealer, have a very attainable price, is easily in any drugstore
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back