Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Asma M.
This is a very good drugstore concealer. It is not a full coverage concealer but does work well. Easy to blend formula and doesn't look heavy on skin.
Emine O.
Marktredwitz/Germany
Totally worth the Money. Does not crease once you set it with a powder, blends well and lasts long. Pretty much the best Drugstore concealer out there.
erika m.
Great concealers. A lot of people would compare them go Nars radiant and creamy but I wouldn't. However, they are not bad concealers just a bit runny.
Maria B.
Wilmington Road, Quinton
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer. Reminds me of the nars creamy concealer and is so cheap also for the amount of product you get. Highly recommend for the coverage
Luciene F.
Adoro fazer misturinhas com estes corretivos. Até achar uma tonalidade parecida com o da minha pele. Já usei com outras marcas também e ficou muito bom
Dhylma L.
Baguio
It is the perfect concealer so far. It can really hide those dark circles and conceals puffiness. It is easy to blend. I totally recommend this to all.
JENNA L.
Tavistock, ON
I really like this stuff. It works well I love it but it does settle into my fine lines under my eyes but I still love this stuff it works really well.
Yasusay S.
Capital Federal
Great coverage, although the product it's really light it almost doesn't feel you are wearing any make up, love it for that, use it on a everyday basis
Shahar C.
Karmiel
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer!! its great. has good coverage. i use it mostly for my underage area. I wish they had more shades, but other than that, its great
Ailsa G.
Isle of Bute, Rothesay
Review for: Light more...
Amazing formula and consistency. It is luminating and hydrating around the eyes and is highly comparable to nars radiant creamy- sometimes even better.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart