Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Daisy S.
Mission
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 15 Fair, 0.23 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) by Maybelline more...
Best drugstore concealer I use it everyday perfect for eyes and imperfections on the face
Hadiyah I.
Lahore, Pakistan
In love with this concealer. So affordable and so easy to blend and gives great coverage.
Catarina S.
Cambridge
Is my FAVORITE!
Basically I can't leave without this concealer is just perfect. Perfect !
Nuzhat A.
Love the coverage and it perfectly hides them blemishes. Moreover it doesn't feel heavy.
Anne K.
Mandaluyong City
Because Zoella keeps on raving about it, I wanted to purchase this for quite a while now.
Ekaina W.
Provided me a good amount of coverage without making me look cakey. I love this product!
Makayla B.
Campbellton
It matches my skin tone perfect. and it conceals very well. its my all time fav product.
omaima t.
bolzano
it's a miracle! everyone love it for the price and the high quality ! i use it every day
Sofia V.
A concealer for everyday use. Covers up redness and blemishes. Also it is easy to blend.
diana B.
Winnipeg, MB
i really like this concealer. it stayed on and worked well to cover up my imperfections.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?