Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20642)
Francisca T.
Use this on a daily basis and i have no complain. It's cheap, it does help, does not crease in my under eyes and blends easily!
Kelly S.
Review for: Fair more...
My go to concealer. Great price and is very similar to the NARS creamy concealer. Very lightweight and is a build able coverage
Maria R.
I literally can not live without it, so far the best conceler I have used, totally covers the area I love it and recommend it
Leramie D.
Cagayan de Oro City
I love Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer because when you find the color that fit to your skintone, it really hide your blemishes.
Taryn C.
Lisburn, Lisburn
These come in an amazing range of shades and skin tones, as well as being a lovely light consistency with real staying power.
Gabrielle P.
Toronto
AMAZING concealer. Amazing coverage but also really blendable so you can work it into your foundation for a flawless finish.
Ariana J.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
This product is quite drying but it is good coverage for a drugstore product. Works really nicely with the fit me foundation.
Jolie T.
Calgary Alberta
I love how smooth and easy it is to blend out using a beauty blender the solution was great and the color was perfect for me
Emily M.
Really like this product it has a very nice consistency I would say it's better for underwye concealer rather than blemishes
Chelsea S.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I LOVE this concealer it's my go to everyday one. It's full coverage and last through out the day. The price is around 10-15$
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?