Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20664)
sabah l.
Before I bought Tarte shape tape, I was using rhos one and have always loved it. Not super full coverage though but still good.
Mirela G.
I love this concealer covers all the eyelashes of the eyes the beads and leaves und precious finish the truth is that I love it
Francisca T.
Use this on a daily basis and i have no complain. It's cheap, it does help, does not crease in my under eyes and blends easily!
Ivana Č.
Review for: Fair more...
It is great drogstore concealer. Price is very good. It my go to and I love it. It not drying and is not creasing. I recommend.
Kelly S.
Review for: Fair more...
My go to concealer. Great price and is very similar to the NARS creamy concealer. Very lightweight and is a build able coverage
Kathleen C.
Review for: Light more...
The best drugstore concealer I've ever used! It is super easy to blend and is the best dupe for the Tarte shape tape concealer.
Monika H.
Croatia,HR
Loveing it for natural days when im not using a ton of make up. Its medum covrage so it covers blemishes and rednes quite nice
Sarah D.
Norwich
best. concealer. ever. hands down. the product gives off very good coverage especially for me who suffers with acne really bad!
Kamii M.
Buenos aires , argentina
I love this concealer !❤
Perfect, creamy and hydratant , GOOD 👌❤
i recommend this product 100%
I love concealers the maybelline
Jodie C.
Review for: Medium more...
It's is very pigmented and worth its price. It comes in a variety of colours so it suits most. It's creamy and and blends well
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back