Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Saabira B.
Review for: Cafe more...
Maybelline concealer is the best. I have horrible undereye circles and this concealer is the bomb. It's within my budget so I'll continue buying.
Heather L.
Sundridge , ON
My everyday concealer. Love it. And I’m a mom of three so I obviously have quite the bags under my eyes.. makes me look human!!’ Will repurchase
Amanda J.
Review for: Medium more...
Recently tried this maybeline concealer and really liked it covers redness and dark circles without being too heavy, blends really well too
Sandra M.
Valencia
I think that, with these we can do a good contour and highlight, plus we can cover our eye bags and thats what everyone needs in life hahahahaha
Kayla A.
Review for: Sand more...
I love the formula of this concealer. It’s very easy to blend out and has great coverage. It’s perfect for everyday looks to cover dark circles!
Brianna W.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Light more...
Wasn't my absolute favorite but I do enjoy this product! Easy to apply but my skin wasn't a fan of it. Although it did cover my blemishes nicely.
Holly W.
Review for: Medium more...
I do enjoy this concealer a lot! It’s very creamy and I’d say more medium coverage. It’s a great price as well, it does its job that’s for sure!
Carolina R.
Resistencia, Chaco
LOVE IT, this concealer is amazing, I use it every time. Easy to apply, easy to blend, less than $10, you can even use the dark shade for contour
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
4th time I have repurchased this. I love the staying power it has and that it doesn't slide off my eyes after a couple hours. My go to concealer!
Thalia S.
Amoooo muito esses corretivos amenizam msm as manhas e as olheiras.
Um sonho aq e um pouco difícil de encontrar mas quando encontro faço a festa.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back