Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sian M.
Chatham
Review for: Fair more...
I found this product to have amazing coverage for spots and dark circles under my eyes. It managed to survive a shift at work which was good. However, I found that it made my make up abit orange and cakey. I much prefer the maybelline eraser eye in the colour 'light'.
Reanne P.
I love this concealer! I've tried other "drugstore" brands and this one has the best coverage and it is also lightweight. It's so easy to blend and for me, it doesn't crease if set properly!
maarya e.
Engnald
I love this #concealer, it covers the redness under my eyes and also can be used to highlight the face, it has good coveage and does not crease under the eyes as long as you set it with powder
Luisa Victoria M.
Review for: Sand more...
It is a nice concealer but I can't use the product on the bottom because the wand don't come to the bottom, it is buildable, it's best for under eyes because it hasn't got that much of a coverage, I don't know if I would buy it again because I want to try new things
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
It's a great concealer. For the price, it's pretty amazing. It is really similar and comparable to the Nars creamy concealer, which is pricer. The coverage for under eyes is great (that's my main concern for concealers), but it also works for concealing blemishes.
Daina G.
Great creamy concealer that spreads evenly and lasts a long time.
Alot of people compare it to NARS radiant creamy concealer but I would say it's not quite as creamy.
But the price can't be beat!
Lucía C.
Rosario, Santa Fe
El mejor de corrector de ojeras, tiene una cobertura genial y me deja muy muy satisfecha, lo podes conseguir en farmacity o en cualquier perfumería que tenga la marca de maybelline, prácticamente seria como el corrector de la marca de NARS. Mi favorito del momento.
Issie J.
Epping, Essex
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is affordable and creaseless! Perfect if you are on a budget. Does not dry your skin out and is 100000% blendable to any colour foundation! Perfect dupe to tarte™ shape tape contour concealer for the drugstore use!! I'm so so in love with this product!
Krystle R.
orillia, ON
I love this concealer because it blends and sets beautifully, however it tends to crease quite fast if you don't set it quick enough and it also burns my undereye, a review I've heard often. Assuming it's a common allergen, so you can't really blame the product , it's just my skin. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Taylah A.
Review for: Sand more...
MY HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER! The best drugstore concealer I've used, fair price, great coverage and great colour, easy to blend and super nice on skin, I've used probably 5 tubes of this and constantly purchase more because I truly love the product and highly recommend!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart