Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Nilgyun M.
Loznitsa
It may be drugstore product but it works like very high end one. Full coverage- covers dark circles, spots and acne very well.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
andrea n.
maracaibo
The most amazing concealer, great coverage, its not pricey i feel like it melts on my skin, it covers dark circles and it great for the highlighting technique
Amielle D.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Review for: Sand more...
Have a lot of shades to choose from
Very easy to apply/blend (you can use your fingers if you want)
Long lasting
Light to medium coverage
Good for oily skin!!
Jackie Y.
I got this in the lightest shade (10) and it is no where near Brighton enough, its way too dark for my skin tone. Other than it's as a blemish cover up its ok
klarissa.M'csis J.
Brooklyn
Its provide a natural coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the skin unlike most concealers i use I do really like this concealer it also doesn't cake and crack👍👍
Leah S.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Light more...
I love this product. It covers my blemishes very well and blends to the colour of my skin perfectly. It doesn’t feel heavy on my face and isn’t too expensive.
Nur J.
Kuala Lumpur
this can literally conceal anything istg it has high coverage and i use it on a daily basis so that i can cover up my blemishes and imperfections if i have any
member-89385
This is my holy grail concealer the best one at the drugstore for such a low price I've rebrought again and again compareable / dupe for bars creamy concealer
Lau B.
Terrebonne, QC
Review for: Sand more...
It really works for a drugstore concealer, it is not expensive at all so I love it. There is no greasy feeling, not too thick. I will definitely buy it again!
Meaghan M.
Duncan, BC
This is my favorite concealer, it has really good coverage, so girls with acne-prone skin and not a lot of money to go and buy a high end one will love this.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart