Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Carmen A.
Caguas
Review for: Sand more...
El mejor corrector de los mejores! Mis ojeras son muy notables, pero este corrector las hace pasar desapercibidas. Tiene buena duración y es buenísimo para iluminar a la hora de hacernos el contorno o para resaltar las cejas. Es el corrector que actualmente utilizo en el tono "sand" perfecto para pieles trigueñas. Me fascina!
Talia M.
The price is great, the formula feels really good. It's very pigmented and it blends out great. It has a decent shade range for a drugstore concealer and it doesn't crease for me, as long as I use my primer. I'll probably end up repurchasing.
Lily M.
Review for: Fair more...
Love love love this concealer! Amazing for masking any darkness under the eyes and had good coverage over all. The only disappointing thing is the shade range. I bought the palest one and it is still quite dark on my face and can appear orange around the face, not so much under the eyes.
Nadine H.
I guess this would be for dry skin, but I have combination oily skin, so it makes my face look quite oily and sweaty. It doesn't feel, or look, cakey though, so I believe it would be good if you have a drier or normal skin type. It also feels light and lasts a long time and is cheap.
Shanae M.
Amazing product applies beautifully no creases or anything, the applicator could be better, it isn't hard to blend, it covers blemishes and under eyes if you build up the product a bit, I would definitely buy it again
Pav D.
Vancouver , BC
I didn't appreciate this concealer until I had used it up and moved onto crappier ones in my collection. It blends like a dream and had a beautiful finish to it. I would totally recommend this to others!
Axmtrends ..
Review for: Sand more...
Love this concealer, the coverage is not much but it brightens my under-eye and makes me look awake love that is easy to blend and really lightweight,the coverage is buildable and I’ve been through 4 of these already, the only con is that there’s less product and it finishes real quick.
Daíse R.
Paracatu-MG
Review for: Fair, Cafe, Light more...
É um produto indispensável na minha maquiagem, até mesmo quando uso em clientes. A sua textura deixa um acabamento impecável depois que selo com o pó translucido. É o melhor ele lembra o corretivo liquido da NARS devido a sua textura.... Amo de paixão esse produto, não troco por outro.
Michelle G.
Best concealer at the drugstore! Creamy, good coverage and lasts all day! Great as a base for eyeshadow too. The packaging is similar to other high end brands and the quality tops many high end customers.
Irene C.
Winnipeg, MO
This is the first concealer I've ever bought so I didn't really know how it would turn out but it worked great! I have a lot of imperfections and it covered them all. I do have a relatively oily face so it does rub off a lot faster than most people, so I just reapply it when necessary.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart