Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20616)
Naomi M.
Surrey, Guildford
Review for: Sand more...
amazing colour and formula. its hydrating and full coverage. looks stunning on the skin. doesn't settle into my wrinkles under my eyes.
Sophie R.
Review for: Light more...
Not great coverage, not a lot of product, not a fan. I don’t know if it would work for me under the eyes since it was too dark for me.
Shandi P.
Edmonton
I LOVE this concealer and I've been using it for years!! It matches my skin tone, easy to apply, doesn't crease and doesn't dry/flake.
Victoria N.
Miami
Review for: Medium more...
It's a great concealer I just think they should be more shades. It's long lansting, the concistency is good and the price it ok!.
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
I love this concealor. It smooth out my skin and hides the blemishes really well. Moreover it is really easy to blend it with the skin.
Alisha B.
Alton
Very nice concealer! shade ranges are not great, packaging is nice! I would recommend to others, but more shade ranges would be great!
Rafal A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
The magical one i love it very much not very heavy but very nice , i have medium dark circle when i use it become zero dark circle 😍❤️
Oana V.
London
One of my favourite! I liked it, nice applicator, nice texture, and look good after blending! I think is a good quality for the price!
Mary S.
The Fit Me concealer is the best concealer ever its smooth on your skin,looks super natural and it covers everything up really easily.
Jessica W.
Lalleford road, Luton
Review for: Fair more...
DUPEEEE ALERT!!!!

Dupe for the nars creamy radiant concealer
They are literally identical and the fit me one is a fraction of the price
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?