Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Yasmine T.
Dubai
Review for: Sand more...
Nice affordable product but sometimes and I don't know why it will disappear on your skin when you blend it out
Gabriela E.
I would love to try it, is that it lets very cute face. Definitely Maybelline an of the best brands worldwide.
Silvia B.
It works pretty well for me! It covers up the eye circled but it's light weight, plus it lasts at least 5 hours
Roisin B.
Review for: Light more...
My favourite drug store concealer. Lovely colour and blends out so nicely, doesn't move and doesn't feel heavy.
Jo G.
It's so smooth and creamy! Great coverage! Although it doesn't last all day long and creases within a few hours
Amelia M.
Toronto , Ontario
Favourite drug store concealer works really well and it doesn't crease. I'm a big fan of the whole fit me line
chantelle m.
A very high coverage concealer works good under the eye to highlight and is very easy to blend, would recommend
Lauren M.
I like the coverage this offers me. If I don't use a very hydrating primer lt can begin glooming Cakey though.
Georgia D.
Toronto
Review for: Deep more...
I used this all last summer as a list concealer and loved it it is creamy and light coverage perfect 4 everyday
Sarah H.
Review for: Fair, Light, Sand more...
I'm completely loving this, so good can't explain how much I like this product on of the best product on market
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?