Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19809)
Buy on Amazon
Hope T.
Review for: Fair more...
Absolutely in LOVE with this concealer!!!! It reminds me of the NARS radiant creamy concealer but a much better price point. It is light weight but covers really well. It does not crease and does not separate throughout the day. (I have a hard time with concealers separating). The shade range is a bit small so people with darker skin may have a hard time finding a good shade with this concealer. I hope to see they come out with more shades since I would love to use this on darker skin tones when I do makeup. Other wise I recommend this to all! It really is one of the best drugstore concealers out there.
Athena Y.
New York
I have used these for about a year. I really like them. They are full coverage, so they are good for underage and blemishes. I haven't tried the Nars concealers yet but they apparently are very similar. They are long lasting, however my skin can get oily throughout the day. I don't only use them for underage concealing but also for bronzing my skin, contouring and they can even be used as eye shadow primers. I would definitely recommend these. My skin looks good when I use them, I also get complimented when I wore them.

#contest
Besma A.
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
I mean COME ON! This concealer is a staple. I wonder why I waited so long to use this. It has great coverage, super blendable, and is buildable if you need a little more coverage in certain areas. I have a medium/olive skin tone (wet n wild photofocus foundation- cream beige) the medium works well for me to use on days when I only use concealer and run to work, the sand it great for highlighting.  Check out target every now and then they have this concealer for 50 percent off!! When that happens I stock up for the year. If Maybelline is seeing this please pack more product in the tube! I run out so quick its sad!
Dominique L.
Ewing, NJ
AMAZING drugstore concealer! I initially purchased this as an alternative to the NARS concealer, as I go through it too quickly to be cost friendly, but I fell in love with it more than I thought I would. It's very lightweight with buildable pigmentation, and I use it to cover everything from dark undereyes to blemishes to hyperpigmentation and even pimples. On most rushed days I skip the foundation completely and only use this concealer to lighten my undereyes and it blends into my skin flawlessly. Does not cake up, and once set with powder it won't crease. I always have a couple on hand since I can't live without it!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Hands down amazing concealer!! I have almost all the shades I use to cream contour as well this is a dry skinned persons dream concealer it's a medium coverage and it's hydrating on the undereyes and minimally settles into fine lines but it's one you want to set with powder because it's so creamy and hydrating it's very lightweight but if you have a lot of darkness to cover you will need to use a corrector as well it works over blemishes and doesn't cling to any dryness I've repurchased countless times and will always go back to this concealer it's by far my favorite at the drugstore
Cindy G.
Seaside, CA
Bittersweet

I have been repurchasing this for over a year now.
At first I really liked this concealer, but now I am having second thoughts.

I have noticed that my undereyes have been looking dry ONLY when using this, i thought the foundation was the problem. After switching foundations, I know this was definitely adding to the dry and textured look. It ins't a bad concealer but wont do much for you if you have dark circles,major blemishes, or dry skin. It is med coverage but it is build-able.

Recommend for some one who has Normal to Oily skin.

Clings on dry spots.

Gives skin texture.
Ronia K.
Review for: Sand more...
Love this concealer. The price is cheap and the quality is amazing! Simple application and always has me reaching for it even when comparing It to higher brand concealers. I would definitely repurchase.
Bailey M.
I love this concealer. I stopped using it for a while but I have come back to it because I haven't found another quite like it.

I love the texture. It's smooth and creamy. It's not too liquidity but it it still thick. It's perfect for under eye concealer. It is crazy pigmented so I don't need to use any type of corrector. It looks very nice under my eyes and it doesn't crease much. Which is a lot because every single concealer creases under my eyes.

I use shade 15 because it is lighter than shade 10. I found that shade 10 has a very neutral undertone. Shade 15 is very pink toned. For me, it's a perfect color because I am extremely pink-toned.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Light more...
This concealer has to be one of my all time favorites. It has a medium coverage but that is enough to cover my under eyes and any other spots on my face. I use this to do a slight high light and it works fantastic for that. It is not cakey and sits beautifully on top of a wide range of foundations. It does not crease under my eyes and goes on smooth but I still set in place with a powder. This is my second time purchasing it, so I guess you could say it’s a personal fave. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer❤️
Ana Z.
Es un buen corrector, creo que hay que agarrarle el truco para que funcione bien, creo que hay que dejarlo reposar un rato en la zona de las ojeras antes de sellarlo, todo con la finalidad de que no se te hagan pliegues. Es un corrector ligero de fácil aplicación, no es pesado, no es pastoso, neutraliza bien las ojeras sin embargo creo que le falta un poco mas de cobertura, tiene un buen precio y es de buena calidad, no sé si lo usaría de nuevo.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?