Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Imen B.
Vienna
Review for: Fair more...
best concealer of all time! I really like the consistency and the color is just perfect for my skincolour. I have really light skin so I always have to use the lightest concealer to cover my dark circles. It also stays the whole day. And the best thing about it: It is really cheap too. In short words...best affordable concealer!
Wenny Z.
Montreal, Quebec
The coverage is very nice, lasts all day and does not crease at all! I also uses this as eyeshadow primer and it works super well. It is also very easy to blend and i believe is it just as good as high end concealers from Nars . Love this!
Kristy N.
Good product with high coverage! It can be built up without looking cakey, if bought in a lighter shade it's perfect to highlight! But beware, if you're trying to cream contour with this, the shade Deep is NOT good for that. Deep is super pink-toned and can't be used to contour for people darker than light/medium to medium skin tones.
Lena F.
Toronto , ON
It's one of the better concealers from the drugstore however I do find that it does crease if I do not set it with powder. I would still recommend it since you can use it for light spot concealing as well and it won't break your budget!
Izzy S.
Bury , Manchester
Review for: Sand more...
this produces a very high coverage and comes in a range of colours which i great if you have very dark skin or very light, i use under the eyes and also i buy a lighter shade to highlight! it is bendable and i would buy this agin!

overall i am very happy with this product and i hope that you all give it ago as it isn't too pricey, it is worth every penny.
Erin L.
This is a good concealer! I find it isn't long wear though, and wears off after 6 or so hours. It's very buildable though, and is great for undereye and highlighting, but I wouldn't use it for blemishes as it doesn't cover them too well.
Ieva B.
Ventspils
Well, I do like it, and I feel that it really does work for me. I use it for under my eyes and if I have to cover up some zits. It works better for under eyes, because its not that bid coverage so it doesn't really cover up zits, but I still really like! And my shade for this is 10!
Sammi W.
Richmond, WY
There are a lot of different shades that they make this product in, but I can never find the right shade for me. Additionally, while it conceals the basics and is decently easy to apply and blend, it does get patchy throughout the day and doesn't have the best coverage either (especially when it comes to the bags under my eyes).
Crystle D.
I love this concealer, one of my favourite drugstore products! It has a creamy formula, making it easy to blend out, plus it's super affordable. The concealer does last a while, so if you like to put heaps to cover up the bags under your eyes, this concealer has your back!
The brand has a range of colours to choose from, although my only suggestion is that it could be a bit more extensive
Cinderella B.
Toronto , ON
Creamy, lightweight and covers amazing! Great at covering under eye and blemish spots. This is comparable to Mac and is less runny. Easy to blend and apply with the wand. Have purchased it 3 times now and recommend it to try out for yourself!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart