Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20662)
Leila J.
Algarve, PT
The perfect concealer, high coverage, do not crease when well blend, covers up under eyes circles, blemishes, fine lines, spots and marks.
Paulina W.
Barcelona
Review for: Fair more...
I like this concealer, easy to blend and to work with. Works good with powders. It is medium coverage in my opinion. I would boy it again.
Cassandra D.
My absolute favorite concealer. It applies well, covers well and blends well. It last all day for long lasting makeup that doesn't smudge.
Wiktoria C.
Crawley
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is amazing it is very similar to the nars concealer. It hides my dark circles very well and I don't have to use a lot of it
Maii S.
Concealer is my life this product is fabulous, highly recommended every day makeup because it has high coverage and long lasting I love it
Daisy S.
Mission
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This is a staple in my collection it's the best drugstore concealer you can't beat the price and the finish is similar to my high end ones
Carolane C.
Gatineau, QC
HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER! The shades are perfect, the coverage is smooth and not cakey at all! I love this product! It looks super natural too!
Solmaz M.
It covers up my dark circles, but even the lightest shade was too dark for me. Sadly there's also not a big range of shades to choose from.
shamsad n.
D-79,housing estate,Kushtia
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 25 Medium 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
maybilline's conceler is pretty good product and it set well in my face no cakey filling or pale or extra whiting problem with this product
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Es un corrector de cobertura ligera a media perfecto si tienes pocas ojeras o para el día a día fácil de conseguir y trae bastante producto
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back