Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jade F.
Kirkcaldy
Review for: Light more...
Absolutely love this product for the price and really think it's like the nars radiant creamy concealer , makes me look so much more awake and gets rid of the dark circles under my eyes! I'd defiantly recommend this!
Nicole R.
This is definitely a go to for drugstore concealers. It's the closest dupe yet for the Nars creamy concealer, and for a much better price. The formula is great and very easy to blend. Love it!
Amanda W.
Review for: Fair more...
This is the concealer I am currently using for my makeup everyday look. Sits perfectly on my skin and lasts all day. Blends very well into my skin and does its job. I need to buy more of this.
Miss R.
Best concealer till now !
Do not stick
Cover very well
Its not about how light u get it . Get the color that fits your skin and all your dark circles will be covered.
Tinnie B.
Great day to day concealer. But I don't use it under my eyes like most would- it just emphasises my fine lines and makes my under eyes look so patchy and horrible. But is a lovely concealer for use elsewhere on the face!
Miss k.
Review for: Light more...
this is the best affordable concealer for everyday use, it easily blendable and give full coverage to all dark circle, its applicator is very easy to apply and the packaging is faboulous
Vicki L.
Amazing concealer! I've always struggled with finding a liquid concealer that is creamy but not cakey. This is a medium coverage concealer that does what it says it will -- it really does seem like it adjusts to your skin tone. I have fair/light skin with yellow undertones and I use both Light and Sand shades.
Kimberly A.
Oshawa, ON - Ontario
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer has great coverage. It is smooth to apply. Covers dark circles very well. I like to apply it with a concealer brush for a more even tone. It is a keeper for sure
Mariana P.
Amazing concealer, medium coverage, you can use it to conceal your under eye are, to conceal your blemishes or even highlight with it, It does blend amazing on the skin and looks very natural
Jamie B.
Ayrshire
Review for: Other more...
Really good concealer, medium coverage, not cakey at all good for highlighting and covering blemishes if you get a light enough one to highlight, defo build able and I will be buying again !
Karla O.
Riverside, CA
I've seen so many people rave about this product but I'm just not sure if I want to purchase. I was wondering if anybody knows if this oxidizes because I have very oily skin a lot of face products oxidize, and I'm worried the color will become to light or too dark
Morgan M.
What is your favorite concealer? Comment⬇️ Mine is Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Janice -.
Does it get cakey on the skin?
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Is this worth the price? I've heard good and bad things about this product.
Ezara H.
Does this concealer crease?

Walmart