Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Leah S.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Light more...
I love this product. It covers my blemishes very well and blends to the colour of my skin perfectly. It doesn’t feel heavy on my face and isn’t too expensive.
Lindsay B.
The Calls, Leeds
Review for: Light more...
The best budget concealer ever! I'll never spend more money again. It blends in perfectly with my skin tone and covers up redness / spots effectively.
Sophie S.
Review for: Light more...
Very good. Medium coverage but definitely can be built up. It sits nicely on my skins and doesn’t crease too much. Overall I would recommend this concealer.
Charlotte S.
It is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. The coverage is really good and I like the simple packaging! And for the price it is a really good concealer.
⚜️Sara⚜️ q.
doha
It's absolutely fantastic it's a dupe for the NARS one for sure
For the price you have brought product and it lasts for so long even through the hot weather
Amanda A.
Amazing concealer! Leaves my under eyes covered from dark circles. I use I bit of color corrector and then I use the concealer. Leaves a very nice finish :)
Laura Valntina M.
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is incredible, both its coverage, texture and finish ed wonderful. This particular tone I feel that it does not fail for which warm skin tone
dinorah m.
DORAL, FL
The pigmentation is there but its a little bit drying in the under eye area, other than that it does the job and its and excellent dupe for the one from Nars
Courtney A.
Review for: Light more...
Love it! I use this under my eyes. It brightens without leaving creases (I set with loose powder) and lasts all day! I also find it It's totally affordable.
Nour-Nabiha S.
St-hubert, QC
Good concealer does not crease but needs to be set !do not need to apply a ton easy to use with the applicator and goes on sale frequently so that's a plus !
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back