Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
nicola w.
This is definitely one of my all time favourite concealers. It's full coverage but very lightweight. It lasts all day for me and it's so affordable! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a affordable concealer!!
Melethron7
Review for: Sand more...
Love love love it so much. Very cheap and I wish there was so much more products in this but it takes away the dark circles and it's creamy and build able. Easy to set with powder and constant in sale
Fabiana T.
Madrid
Best concealer with a low price
!! They are pigmented and gets a good coverage best drugstore product for a few dollars, they aren't dry so they can blend very well
Bronté T.
The Maybelline fit me concealer is honestly the best drugstore concealer or best concealer full stop. It hides my scars and my pander eyes. It doesn't dry my skin out of make me break out. I love it and I will never stop using it.
Marwa A.
Egypt cairo
Best concealer ever doesn't get kaki if you know what I mean
You can wear without or with setting powder perfect every time I wear it
You can always use a darker color for a lazy no foundation day
Sammy T.
Thunder bay, ON
I love this concealer! It does a great job of covering up under eye darkness! The texture is creamy and it goes on the skin well. If I set it right away, it helps with creasing throughout the day!
Christine A.
harat al naemah, Al naemah
Review for: Medium more...
I loved this product so much and it's cheap compared to other concealers
It hides dark circles easily and it is so light and long lasting
It is also easy to apply and i really recommend it to others.
Ellie M.
Duff street, Hopeman
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer and because I do really like it I don't have a huge amount to say about it. Lovely formula doesn't crease lasts all day good pigmentation and coverage and blends like a dream
Robynn O.
One of my favorite concealers! It blends on so smoothly. Great coverage for dark circles and blemishes. I think it is a pretty reasonable price as well! Don't forget to set your concealer though :)
Jessica B.
I love this. I use shade 20 and have olive skin. I've repurchased this many times. You get a lot of product. Excellent quality. Best for brightening and concealing. I recommend this. Excellent quality.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart