Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Marie-Diane C.
Gatineau , IN
This is definitely one of my favorite drug store concealer! Its abordable and do the job. I use is under my eyes but also on imperfections on my face! Definitely recommend this products for teens and anyone looking for a great concealer at the drug store!
Rushali R.
Review for: Sand more...
Fairly good coverage. Spreads nice and smooth. Definitely suggest priming up before use. Not entirely buildable. Suggest using in small dots first. Durable product. Doesn't require loading up in large amounts. Nice packing. Definitely recommend.
Nadine H.
This product is good at concealing and covering blemishes, especially in the under-eye area. What my problem with it was though, and this is actually not the fault of the product's quality or anything, is that it made my oily skin look greasy. So I don't really recommend this product for people with oilier skin because of its dewy finish.
astyn f.
Port Glasgow, Inverclyde
Review for: Fair more...
great dupe for more high end concealer, has a lovley neutral undertone, dosnt oxidize as much as same priced concealers, very creamy lightweight texture but with a very buildable coverage.  fabulous product at a great price I use this on my clients and it lasts well
Zineb
Review for: Light more...
It's a nice product for people who don't like a lot of coverage which is not my personal preference but if you like that then this is the PERFECT product for you.
Francesca ✨.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this product when I have the odd spot thats popped up and is really obvious and red! This concealer is perfect for long lasting coverage and I have a very pale skin tone but these blends well with my skin and doesn't appear as a big orange blob on my face! I have sensitive skin as well but this didn't irritate at all. Would 100% buy it again!
Heather T.
Review for: Light more...
This is the first concealer I have purchased in a long time, I have got got more into makeup and his was recommended. I love the variety of shades, love the wand makes it easy to use. I didn't find it creased when set with powder. I will repurchase.
Bailey S.
I love this concealer. It's the concealer I use every day. It has pretty nice coverage. It's not full coverage, but it isn't too light - it's perfect for everyday. I use the shades fair and light. I do wish they had more shades.. the lightest shade is very pinky, and I'd prefer a yellow undertone. Overall, it's a great concealer. Highly recommend.
Patricia C.
I bought this concealer not long ago, but it finished really fast. It has a high end finish but with an affordable price. The range of color when I bought it was very limited but I think now it's good. It's long lasting and it doesn't crease easily. I would recommend this, but as I said, it finishes really fast.
Jessica Z.
drugstore favourite! works well and lasts super long on all skin types! has a decent range of shades and the doefoot applicator is super simple for application and easy to build up! almost exact dupe for NARS creamy concealer except a bit less hydrating which works in my oily skin favor!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart