Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Consuelo P.
Santa Fe, Santa Fe
favourite concealer from the drugdtore. Really cheap and afordable, but very longlasting. I really recomend this one. It cover dark circles really well. Perfect for a natural look
Vaibhavi S.
Mumbai
The best Budget concealer you could find! Trust me!No creasing, decent staying power and skin like finish! Provides medium coverage.. Suitable for all skin types, though, dry skin beauties might need a good amount of moisturizer underneath.
Gabriella G.
I loooove this consealer, however I wish it came in a lighter color. Other then that everything is amazing. It covers up my blemishes like a dream same with my dark circles. One of the best concealers I own.
Laura E.
Actualmente uso este ocultador. El mejor que he probado. Con una cobertura muy alta y tapa las imperfecciones a la perfección. Lo volveria a comprar mil veces. Incluso se puede usar para hacer el contorno.
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
My all time favorite drugstore concealer!! it's flawless and has good coverage!! Great for highlighting and contouring as well! ! it took me a while to buy this concealer even though I had heard awesome things about it from youtubers, so if you're debating on buying it, definitely do!!
Carina R.
This product is honestly the best concealer dupe I have ever used! Don't be fooled though number 15 fair is surprisingly lighter than number 10. This concealer is great for concealing imperfections as well as for brightening up under the eyes and even applying it as a base for eyeshadow. Have purchased it twice now and once I run out of this one will definately purchase again!
Daria B.
Corsham, Wiltshire
This concealer hasn't got the best coverage and I don't know if there isn't more than two shades or it's just the shops around me that don't sell other shades than 10 and 15 which are both too dark for me.
Olivia D.
Review for: Light more...
Surprisingly good concealer to use, maybelline always produces good quality products but this is great. Good coverage, it is buildable although you won't need to due to how much of a good coverage it does.
Hannah V.
This product provides medium to full coverage (for a concealer), has a great range of colours, blends easily and well into the skin, and has a great finish. It lasts all day without giving that oily feel
makeup fashion f.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
One of the best drustore concealer formula available in the market. Very light on the skin,no cakyness.It might not work for major dark circles as it is very light formula. But surely recommend to try once.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart