Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20666)
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
Review for: Fair more...
I use this concealer on any blemishes I have and it hides them amazingly. It is buildable and not too much of a heavy thick concealer. I love it
Alexia T.
Villelongue dels monts
a dupe of the Nars radiant creamy concealer but drugstore price.
i use this for concealing and i have a darker shade that i use for cream contour
Menna m.
Cairo, Newcairo
I love this product is amazing i like it the quality is perfect and the cover medium to high i put it with my hand not use brush i recommended it
Elina S.
Kousba, Koura
Got this concealer recently and I am loving it so far! Very nice coverage, natural and lightweight, very nice price as well! Highly recommended.
Georgia L.
It does a really good job at hiding my pores. It has beautiful coverage and it's long lasting. It doesn't crease and stays in place all day long.
👸🏼Petra Ž.
Acton , ON
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
Love this concealer. It covers up my blemishes without making them look cakey. The shade is pretty good except it turns orange after some time on
Michelle M.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Sand more...
Before the age rewind came, this has been my favorite concealer. Buildable, doesnt cake, easy to apply, doesnt dry my skin. I love this product!
Sandeep D.
Vancouver
This is a great drugstore concealer one thing i dont like is the undertone kinda makes me look red but if thags ur undertone itd be great for you
Cynthia R.
Review for: Other more...
Ive been using this concealer forever and they are awesome! Great price. Coverage its great, it just not such a variety of colors but works great
Nicolle S.
liverpool
Great coverage, haven't found a concealer better than this so far. Blends well also, I find there is plenty of different shades to choose from 😊
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back