Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jivana J.
5022
Review for: Medium more...
5 stars for these guys, they're amazing depending on your skin type I think. I have really dry skin and these work amazing on my sling, full coverage and not cakey looking but my friend hates them. She has quite oily skin and they don't work well for her so keep that in mind.
Mariangela Z.
Maracay
I used this and for me it was really good. It gives a natural look and does not make your skin oily and that's in fact a really good thing because I have a oily skin. For me it's better than others I used before. I'll definitely buy it again, i loved it.
Sharidin T.
I bought this today because I loved the Fit Me foundation so much, and was not disappointed! I love it even more than my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer. The coverage is both beautiful and natural looking.
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
This product has been my favorite concealer since I have been using make up. it is very easy to apply and has a good full coverage at an affordable cost. I buy this at my local target store and if you want you can find this at your beauty store or on Amazon.
Rogeen J.
brampton
Review for: Fair more...
Maybelline has such amazing concealers and this is the best one yet! It gives such a good coverage and does not crack or wear away. It lasts long and has a nice finish. This product is a part of my everyday makeup routine and i will continue to purchase it
Lavender N.
Favorite drugstore concealer! It has really good shades and its so blendable and doesn't crease at all! As for the coverage its low to medium so if you're looking for a full coverage concealer you won't like this.
Jordyn W.
I love this concealer! It has full coverage and completely covers dark circles and blemishes. It really brightens the area underneath my eyes and blends well. It is also pretty affordable and lasts several months!
Kezia A.
Stirling
This concealer i think is the one that i emptied most quickly !! i must go and buy another one immediately :D it does an amazing job at hiding those nasty black circles :D
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
The Fit Me foundation was not for me but I thought I'd still try the concealer and I'm so glad I did because this is AWESOME. The coverage is great and it matches my skin tone so well!
Alina M.
Mississauga , Ontario
It's a decent concealer. I use it to brighten up my under eye.. Has a good coverage and packaging looks like nars radiant concealer. It's worth it for the price and does last a while.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart