Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
MacKenzie B.
I bought this to cover up any blemishes I have, but it just doesn't do the trick. It makes me break out sometimes if I have it on for too long. It doesn't really cover and you might need more than one coat to cover up redder spots. It can look cakey once you put too much on which is a downfall. You also have to really blend it in or you will have lines everywhere. With all of that being said, it does help for under my eyes which is the only reason I use it now.
tiffany c.
Sarnia
LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. It is very lightweight but has a very nice coverage. Makes your skin look very hydrated and this concealer is very affordable and also available at almost every drugstore. i cannot say enough good things about this product. i repurchase this every time i run out. i recommended to anyone who asks me .
Naseeba M.
Birmingham, West midlands
This is my favourite concealer in the entire world! The colour and formula suits my skin so much! They don't crease under my eyes & does not look cakey at all! I love how creamy it is, I don't only use this under the eyes but also as a foundation all over the face! I choose this concealer over any high end brand any day! LOVE this
Jenni K.
Abbotsford , BC
I like the way this applies, I have been using this product for about a year and it is a great drugstore concealer. My only problem with this is I'd like it to be a little more opaque, for under my eyes.
Vidhi K.
Paris
Review for: Medium more...
I am in love with the Fit me foundation and that affection compelled me to buy the Fit me concealer too. I have read so many great reviews of this product that its like a dupe for Nars radiance creamy concealer but unfortunately it did not work for me. Whenever I use it, it start creasing under my eyes in 2 hours even after baking (which I normally dont do). Thought the coverage is reasonable good but I guess the texture just does not want to work for me. :(
SARA G.

This corrector Maybellines is wonderful, I have 2 spare. It is light and brightens covers much besides those typical wrinkles are not made in his eyes.
It applies easily and fades very great.

I use the medium skin tone 15
Ashmara W.
This is my go-to everyday concealer. I love it. It feels lightweight and gives nice coverage. Note that this concealer is NOT high coverage whatsoever! It is a great concealer for beginners and natural makeup. It stays on for a good amount of time. I would chose this concealer over the nars one any day! This concealer blends nicely, and i have oily skin and this concealer stays on for a good amount of time and it doesn't make an oily mess on my face.
Ayse M.
The packaging is similar to the NARS creamy concealer. It gives me a medium coverage for my under eyes and full coverage for my pimples. However, I find the concealer to irritate my skin and cause a burning sensation, which never happened to me before (maybe they changed the formula?) i definitely would not repurchase this product after the irritation and the whole burning fiasco!
kate w.
I really like this product occasionally it doesn't work for me but it's very good it covers quite well and it really creamy. The lightest shade 10 is a bit to dark for me but there's no other lighter ones. I think they should have more shades that would improve the product. The price is really great and it's from the drugstore. A problem with this is that it dries you out when there is like none left but apart from that it good for all skin types. ✨
beauty f.
debrecen
One thing I love about this concealer is the applicator, the colour range is also something to applaud Maybelline for,as a woman of color I can boldly say Maybelline is doing a great job for women of color.To get a good coverage with this concealer I'll advice you allow it dry out a bit before blending into the skin
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart