Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Erica K.
North York
I have been using the Fit Me concealer for a few months (along with the foundation and powder) i orginally got the 10, but found it was too dark. I heard that the 15 is actually lighter in colour so i got that one as well. It is lighter....but what is that? Its very confusing. It isn't even that fair either. My winter colour is 110 in the foundation and now in winter i am using 120, but i don't find the concealer to be light enough to really brighten and conceal well. I wish there was a lighter colour. Plus i wish the coverage was a little better as well. It also creases under my eyes.
Darcy G.
My go-to, holy grail concealer. I refuse to try high end foundations and concealers because, frankly, I know I'll likely get hooked on something that I can't afford to use on a regular basis. With that being said, I've tried just about every drugstore concealer out there and Maybelline Fit Me is the greatest. It is pigmented, it blends like a dream, and can typically be found at a great price. I switch between 10 and 15 depending on the time of year,  but I have never had a bad experience with this product and I have now been using it for nearly 5 years.
Nat
I love this concealer! My all time favorite , i lost counting on how many tubes i gone through. Blends very easily and it doesnt set into my fine lines not to mention it covers my dark undereye circels.
Hannia Q.
Lemon Grove , CA
Review for: Medium more...
Totally love this concealer, does a great job covering my dark circles and doesn't crease, is very affordable and works well with different foundations. I would recommend it to anyone!
Alina E.
I looove love love the Fit Me! Concealer! It is really smooth and easy to blend into your skin. For me its the best drugstore concealer ever! The only like "bad" thing is that it slightly changes color trhoughout the day. Just keep that in mind. But overall a reaaaally great concealer!!
Mona S.
Al Wukair, Wakra
Review for: Sand more...
This is one of the best concealer i have ever used. It comes it a huge variety of shades so you can get one for your skin tone easily. The best past about this product is that its not at all heavy on the skin and doesn't make the skin look cakey. If you want to skin your foundation then just conceal using this product and you are good to go. Maybelline has some amazing product and this one is one of them. I absolutely love this and its affordable at the same time which makes this concealer one my favourite.
Hikmat T.
Good concealer for people who do not have very dark circles and its so easy to apply and blend pros of fit me its liquid good for both oily and dry skin in addition to its price very easy to purchase.
Lisa R.
Winnipeg, MB
I absolutely love this concealer! It was always sold out at my nearest drugstore and finally got my hands on it. I can see why it is very popular. I use it to bake my face on a daily basis, and it gives me great coverage. I buy a shade lighter than my foundation so it gives me that "glow" look. A little goes a long way. It is very easy to apply which is a bonus. What I love about it is that it's very inexpensive and a great alternative to other expensive concealers that you'd find at Sephora. Highly recommended!
Rachelle T.
It's a very light weight formula which will automatically mean that it has medium coverage. The color varieties are so little and the darkest concealer in my local drugstore is still 5000 shades lighter than my skin tone and I'm a deep medium. To be honest I don't get why beauty gurus rave about this as it creases on my under eye after a few hours of application. This is just what I personally think and I don't like it very much. It is also quite expensive for what I would get in my area (15€ more or less)
Zuliannir S.
es mi favorita!! muy buena y economica, me encant la cobertura y la aplicacion es muy sencillaa!. me la aplico desde que salgo de mi casa hasta la tarde-noche.
Sirve como iluminador de la mirad, asi que para el dia a dia que se hace un maquillaje no muy pesado, lo unico malo es que no hay variedad de colores, de lo contrario 20ptos!!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart