Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19797)
Buy on Amazon
Lauren W.
Boyceville
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is a product I find myself going back to. I do like to try out different makeup so it’s not something I always use. It does crease if I’m not on to of it and set it right away. Being affordable it is great but not the best in the world. Definitely a favorite. I like how it applies and it’s texture as well.
Daria K.
Review for: Light more...
I tried the foundation and it's accompanying concealer, and it's really great. Definitely a drug-store concealer that will do the job just as well as a high-end one. Creamy, doesn't dry my skin out, and has plenty of colors for you to use it as a concealer and even highlight in certain areas. Definitely recommend!
emmie c.
Taylorville IL
Review for: Fair more...
this product has completely changed my life! its really affordable and has many different shades so many people can use it. The product blends well and overall just has wonderful coverage. the only con i have about this product is that i wish it would come in a larger size! I would 10 out of 10 buy again!
brhionan s.
charlotte
Review for: Cafe more...
this concealer is heavenly and I really do mean it! I went to Walmart and got my color and I instantly fell in love, its not too orange which is a really bad problem for me and it blends really well with a wet beauty blender. i have already told my friends about this concealer and some of them already use it!
Jessica L.
Review for: Medium more...
Now when I was first starting out with makeup, and on a budget I decided to buy this concealer because at the time there wasn't that many concealers. So I purchased this and as being someone who doesn't wear a lot of foundations but mainly spot conceals, this does a great job. The coverage of this is medium but definitely can be built for a more fuller coverage if needed. I would say this is a really good duplicate for the too faced concealer with its way it performs on the skin.
If you are someone who is just starting out with makeup or even someone looking for a cheaper dupe for a good concealer definitely try this out!
Natalie D.
Oldforge
Review for: Medium more...
This product is beautiful but does not have the coverage that i like! it reminds me so much of the Nars creamy concealer which also is very beautiful but just does not have the coverage that i need. This is something that is great for a no makeup day but you have to set this product for it would crease.
lerrisa W.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Sand more...
This was my very first concealer that I’ve ever used in my life along the side of the fit me foundation the packaging is very chic and it’s pretty good for a drugstore make up it’s very creamy and I would recommend this.
Abigail R.
AHHHHHH. This is seriously my hands down favorite concealer. I own 5 of these because its that great . It doesn't burn my skin and i have very sensitive skin. I love how it's affordable . I love that you dont have to travel far for this . And i really love when we use coupons or when cvs gives you money back
Ashley M.
Carrollton, TX
This is a perfect light weight concealer, it covers my dark circles but never feels heavy on the skin. The finish is also beautiful and skin like, not too matte but now too shiny/dewy either. I have recommended this to many of my friends/family members that prefer something more natural looking on the skin.
Miranda M.
Review for: Fair more...
this is a great concealer for a quick highlight under the eye or just to go over some little imperfections. if you have hella dark circles or really big zits, this probably won't do the job 100% for you. I think it's really nice for the drugstore and super easy to blend. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?