Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Isomery P.
Puerto Rico
Review for: Light more...
Mi corrector favorito del momento. Lo utilizo todos los dias cubre muy mis ojeras y una que otta imperfeccion en mi cara. No se arruga al pasar del dia para mi es un excelente corrector de farmacia
Sophie A.
Wagga Wagga
Review for: Fair more...
My holy grail concealer, it is light enough for my skin and has a beautiful natural finish. Sometimes I just use this concealer on my problem areas and powder my face to get a natural look. With medium coverage it just looks like you have beautiful skin. Highly recommended.
Maya m.
I'm a very harsh person when it comes to make up but that is because I know many people go out to buy products which they are later disappointed with. This is affordable, it isn't cakey, it sets fine, I would compare it to the nars concealer. Well done for this one certainly.
Emmanuelle P.
Saint-Hyacinthe
This is a pretty good drugstore concealer! It last a long time it covers very good and its not expensive at all + you wont get a lot of creases, but I wish the shade range was better because I almost am white as paper during the winter and the shade fair is too dark for me ..
Seini U.
Review for: Medium more...
Oldie but a goodie product. Formula is amazing and blends so well on the skin with either a beauty sponge or brush. Packaging is simple and easy to recognise. Cheap and is available for everyone with the different shades. Love using it to highlight my face esp. under my eyes.
Emi N.
I've gone through tubes and tubes of this. I love it. It's my holy grail concealer and always lives in makeup bag. I have recommended it to many people with different skin types and it works well with all of them. I use it for dark circles and blemishes. Sometimes it's all I wear and no foundation. It's one of the best!
Tigana B.
This concealer has pretty good coverage but because the shade range is limited, I usually have to mix a bit of my foundation (Estee Lauder Double Wear) with it to make sure I don't look ashy. It's smooth, easily blendable, and doesn't crease (with setting powder). Buy this! You won't regret it!
Xenia L.
I love this product , it is only right that I used , I am satisfied with the corrector , I love his formula , he covers ojera and leaves fold in the areas of dark circles. Its consistency is light and color fits very well to the skin tone. I recommend it. I'll keep buying.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
This is my go to concealer! It is amazing , I'm a mum so I have really dark under eye bags 😂 but this does the trick and last for ages ...it doesn't crease under my eyes and shade 15 is the perfect colour for anyone with light skin! So affordable as well love love love!!!!!
Claudia T.
This concealer has been called a dupe for the Nars Creamy Concealer but personally, I think it is better! It is best used for brightening and concealing under the eyes and is extreme;y easy to blend. This product is also incredibly affordable and I would absolutely recommend this to anyone in the need of a new concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart