Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19804)
Buy on Amazon
Helen H.
Kingskerswell, Devon
Review for: Light more...
Perfect for under my eyes to hide the dirk circles without giving a creased effect. I like that it is a liquid form also.
Anna H.
Flat D, London
This is my absolute favorite concealer and I'd recommend it to everyone! It covers literally everything and lasts forever
Meaghan P.
A little bit sticky for my liking but goes on smooth. Colour matches well with my skin tone and a little goes a long way.
Amy L.
Aguada
Really good concealer! Makes my under eye bags dissapear! Lasts all day, good coverage, nice application and consistency.
Veronica B.
Miami
Review for: Light more...
It is my favorite concealer, I bougth it because every guru was talking about it and they were right. I love this stuff.
Eva Lotta T.
This is an amazing concealer! It erases my dark circles and blemishes. I just today bought a new one and i'm very happy.
Michelle🔪🧡⚡️ K.
Blainville
Such an amazing concealer, covers up my dark circle, pretty natural finish, does crease if not set well, very affordable
Rebecca C.
Review for: Sand more...
Great medium coverage product I love using it under my eyes and down the middle of my nose! Great price for the product.
Jessica M.
Is rare to me tome find a concealer Who work on my dark circles and this is the Best of the best. So flawless. I love it
Louis F.
Battle
A good everyday concealer. Its not for the full glam days but i do reach for this constantly because its so light weight.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?