Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mariem L.
Tunis city
Review for: Medium, Deep more...
Maybelline concealer is amazing and effective , this concealer good for under eye and easy to blend could cover blemishes and it's a long lasting concealer I would recommend it for you because this is a miracle
Vaibhavi S.
Mumbai
The best Budget concealer you could find! Trust me!No creasing, decent staying power and skin like finish! Provides medium coverage.. Suitable for all skin types, though, dry skin beauties might need a good amount of moisturizer underneath.
Nicole N.
Review for: Sand more...
I love these concealers! It's a perfect dupe for the nars concealer and even looks the same package wise. It goes on very nicely on the skin and it a nice lightweight formula. I love how affordable this is
makeup fashion f.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
One of the best drustore concealer formula available in the market. Very light on the skin,no cakyness.It might not work for major dark circles as it is very light formula. But surely recommend to try once.
Laura E.
Actualmente uso este ocultador. El mejor que he probado. Con una cobertura muy alta y tapa las imperfecciones a la perfección. Lo volveria a comprar mil veces. Incluso se puede usar para hacer el contorno.
Hannah V.
This product provides medium to full coverage (for a concealer), has a great range of colours, blends easily and well into the skin, and has a great finish. It lasts all day without giving that oily feel
Roxanne C.
Farnesdown Drive, Wokingham
Review for: Sand more...
This is my favourite concealer right now! I use this for my no makeup makeup looks and have a few different shades so I can mix and blend depending if I have a tan. I'd buy this over and over again. Love it!
Gabriella G.
I loooove this consealer, however I wish it came in a lighter color. Other then that everything is amazing. It covers up my blemishes like a dream same with my dark circles. One of the best concealers I own.
Probably the BEST drugstore concealer ever!!! It is medium to full coverage. It blends beautifully with your skin. Also the consistency is perfect. It does not cake, or crease. It is a dupe for NARS creamy concealer, but for a fraction of the price. Overall a wonderful product!!!😊
Daria B.
Corsham, Wiltshire
This concealer hasn't got the best coverage and I don't know if there isn't more than two shades or it's just the shops around me that don't sell other shades than 10 and 15 which are both too dark for me.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back