Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19784)
Buy on Amazon
Maria O.
Horten
I really like this concealer, especially considering the price! It doesn't look cakey, even of i've had it on for a while!
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
I use with the foundation and it works well to conceal my under eye dark circles. Application is easy and it blends nicely.
Monica M.
Muy buen producto y facil de difuminar. Es de los mas baratos y de buena calidad, cuando se le aplica polvo sella perfecto
Aya K.
i love it's texture ، and does not cause lines under the eye. i use the shade 015 to highlight unde my eyes and my cheeks..
Pamela Kate O.
Legaspi City
Review for: Light more...
My favorite affordable concealer! It really cover up my dark under eye and also my blemishes . It is also easy to blend! 😊
Mai B.
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer great texture , very easy blending I use it as highlighter and it is great.♥♥♥♥, very nice packaging .
Ana J.
Review for: Medium more...
I love the all the fit me line of maybelline! This concealer is awesome, it covers almost all of my eyebags and puffiness.
Bárbara T.
Caracas
Review for: Fair more...
Súper cremoso y fácil de difuminar, es buenísimo para mi tipo de piel (seca) porque no se asienta ni se cuartea fácilmente
Charisse C.
Glasgow
Review for: Cafe, Sand more...
Love it!! This has got to be my favourite concealer ever, lovely consistency and pigment as well as a good range of colours
Iva A.
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer everyday. High coverage and good feeling on my dry skin. The light shade is perfect for my light skin.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?