Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19813)
Buy on Amazon
Samantha H.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this concealer. It provides good coverage and looks good with the foundation I use. It feels nice but it is hard to match with my skin color. Overall great product though.
member-ba098
It's a great concealer your full face. I wouldn't wear it by itself. It is a lovely coverage and if the drugstore concealer I've tried I prefer this one overall. It comes second only to colourpop new concealer because of range and coverage.
Sarah K.
Review for: Light more...
This is a great concealer from the drugstore. It does a great job covering blemishes or brightening underneath the eyes. It comes in tons of colors too which I appreciate. The packaging is a bit messy though.
Mia C.
palmdale
This is the only drugstore concealer I️ have used, I️ have yet to try another drugstore concealer because I️ love this one that much it’s very comparable to the nars radiant creamy concealer! Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Caydence C.
Escanaba
Review for: Light more...
I can’t tell you enough how good this product is I used to wear this as foundation when I want to go for a natural look it’s a good medium to full coverage concealer it’s great
Kaitlyn L.
This concealer is one of the top ones on my list.  All Maybelline products were 25% off at my local drugstore the other day, so I figured I would give it a try.  It is very cheap! I usually use the NARS Creamy Concealer, but after giving this a try I am not sure if I will ever spend that much money on a concealer again! This one works just as well for me.  However, I have always liked the very natural makeup look and I wear as little as possible, so I am not sure if this would build up as well as the more expensive options for you girls who like a more dramatic and full coverage look.  If you are like me and are a makeup minimalist, this concealer is totally worth the buy!
Clo M.
Review for: Sand more...
This is an awesome concealer! It is very creamy and not too liquid. It is pretty easy to blend. I like how it applies but not the fullest coverage! The package is nice and simple. I would buy it again but probably in a different shade.
Haley G.
Seneca, SC
This is the only product I will use! Doesn't make your face look cakey! Light weight and awesome price! Everyone I know uses this concealer.. thank goodness someone told me about it! So happy!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelley N.
I use the shade sand. And mix it with my darker concealers during the winter time to achieve the perfect shade. It’s lighter and more sheer coverage than others.
Jordan S.
Charleston
Product is a medium coverage concealer. Does conceal my undereyes very well. But is a very small bottle. I conceal my eyes every day and the product last maybe two weeks before I was pretty much out
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?