Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20695)
Miriangelis E.
Sebring, FL
Probably the best drugstore concealer. It compares to Nars Radiant Creamy. But for this price, you can get so much more product. Better alternative in my eyes.
Josmelys A.
Miami
among my favorites correcting these are as it perfectly fits my yellow skin undertone ideal for my type of combination skin duraredero and economic recommended
Diane L.
Milton, ON
The B E S T ! It hides my blemishes away!! This is the first time that i have been using this product and i am loving it!!! Right away with no second thoughts!
Beca O.
This is my favourite concealer, it blends so naturally, and is just so, SO pigmented. But, I bought mine on holiday in America, so where can I get another one?
Lauren G.
County Durham , Crook
Review for: Fair more...
I'm obsessed. I absolutely love this concealer, it is so east to blend and just covers everything. It's long lasting and buildable. It is for a good price too.
member-89385
This is my holy grail concealer the best one at the drugstore for such a low price I've rebrought again and again compareable / dupe for bars creamy concealer
Abigail G.
Review for: Fair more...
I like it...! Good coverage and good price. I really like maybelline products and this is not the exception.
I use to cover little imperfections, works good😉😉😉
abby f.
ottawa, ON
pretty good, it's a bit more expensive than other ones a like nyx but it's an okay product. it doesn't have the best coverage or staying power and it creases.
Joana C.
Évora
Great medium coverage, if you have really dark circles might wanna go for something that's a little more full coverage although this is a lightweight formula.
Meaghan M.
Duncan, BC
This is my favorite concealer, it has really good coverage, so girls with acne-prone skin and not a lot of money to go and buy a high end one will love this.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back