Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Stevie F.
This concealer - WOW!
This concealer is one of the best I have ever used, even competing to some high end ones. The packaging is very sleek and the product is very affordable.
I use this for my under eyes and I don't get creases from it. It blends so easy and works well as a highlight.
Trishna D.
Guwahati
Review for: Sand more...
This was my first ever liquid concealer. I love the consistency and its blendablity. It've buildable and gives medium-to-full coverage. It lasts for 5 hours straight. Has to he set with powder right away though. It brightens your under eyes
Scarleth S.
Vargas, Venezuela
One of my favorites. Your coverage is pretty good. I use both to hide dark circles, and acne blemishes and their work is very good. It is not heavy and leaves the skin with a natural finish. Recommended!
Dixie L.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer it worked really well with my skin and doesn't crack under my eyes like other products do, a deffinate favourite for me and lasts for a good part of the day which works well for me Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
马纳尔 M.
Riyadh
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
this is Maybelline fit me concealer it's really good it's a full coverage concealer and cheap and easy to blend it's it's not cakey and it's have a nice packet I really love it you need to try this fit me concealer it's really good concealer
Athena G.
Kentville, NS
I had used this concealer a few years ago and found that it looked good after I first applied it, but that it dried and emphasized the dark lines that i was trying to cover up.
Sarah C.
Mumbai
I have not really tried concealers before but this one turend out to be really good , it is long lasting, east to apply i like this one I am not a big fan of maybelline but this one did work for me .
rachel m.
ireland
I love this concealer. it is easy to blend and apply. it is lightweight and doesn't crease under my eyes. i usallly use this concealer to cover redness and blemishes. it is a good every day concealer and is also longlasting. great all rounder product. i have nothing bad to say about it.
Caitlyn G.
Oakville
I did not like this concealer at all. It was full coverage and the pigmentation is great but this concealer did not last all day for me at all out of the two times I had bought it. If you have oily skin and you are looking for a long wearing concealer, then this is not the one for you.
Dina I.
Alexandria
I bought this with the fitme foundation.It does the job its not bad but its not the perfect concealer.It doesn't give full coverage and it wouldn't cover any acne or spots on your skin in general.Its good for the under eye part but it does seem to settle in my fine lines after a few hours
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back