Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Janessa B.
Love this concealer so much it's basically a dupe of nars creamy concealer. It's very affordable, well packaged with a nice size wond. Very long lasting and could be used as contour also. Highly recommend this product for al skin types and tones
Ash N.
Melbourne
This is a really great drug store alternative to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. Very lightweight and provides good coverage for under eye circles and dark spots. Very easy to blend and doesn't look cakey on your face and has lasting power.
Erika E.
Amazing concealer! This is my go to concealer. This is a dupe for some more high end products. It is very easy to apply and theres minimal to no creasing but it might not last all day. I do recommend this for people who are looking for a cheaper alternative to some high end products.
Holly G.
Such a good concealer covers undereyes and blemishes so well but the colour range is really not good I've tried the lightest colour and it's still way too orange wish they would come out with better shades
Oksana S.
North vancouver, BC
This is an excellent concealer! Probably the favorite one I own! Very creamy and blendable, highlights well and has medium to full coverage. I wish there was more colour selection in the shades but they do very well. Will repurchase for sure!
Reem H.
GO GET IT !!!!!! Is an actual dupe for the NARS concealer ! It really creamy and blendable!! It works wonders. The packaging is basic very much identical to the nars concealer. Pretty long lasting and yesss i would buy it again and again and again
Stevie F.
This concealer - WOW!
This concealer is one of the best I have ever used, even competing to some high end ones. The packaging is very sleek and the product is very affordable.
I use this for my under eyes and I don't get creases from it. It blends so easy and works well as a highlight.
Nathaly R.
This concealer is A M A Z I N G... I mean it has everything: excellent coverage, great price, long durabyllity and anyone can buy it. The applicator makes it easy to apply. It does not have cons. I really recommend this excelent concealer!!!
This product works well and does not crease all day. The consistency of the concealer is very creamy and goes on smoothly. I get redness around my nose and I find that this covers it up without creasing. The concealer works well for under my eyes and covers up my dark circles very well.
Laura S.
Great price and packaging. Definitely a dupe for Nars radiant creamy concealer! It long lasting and full coverage. I will definitely be repurchasing over and over. The only downside would be the shade I use Is often out of stock and hard to find!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back